Official Office of Endy (OOE)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:33:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Official Office of Endy (OOE)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Poll
Question: 1. Where is my greatest support is going to be. 2. Would you vote for me?
1: Northeast

1: Mideast

1: Midwest

1: IDS

1: Pacific

2: Yeah (F)

2: Nah (F)

2: Yeah (Lab)

2: Nah (Lab)

2: Yeah (Lib)

2: Nah (Lib)

2: Yeah (MNAM)

2: Nah (MNAM)

2: Yeah (D-R)

2: Nah (D-R)

2: Yeah (CU)

2: Nah (CU)

2: Yeah (Prog.)

2: Nah (Prog.)

I don't know...

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Official Office of Endy (OOE)  (Read 7656 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2013, 08:33:41 PM »

all Enderman supporters on Mibbit (channel: #letsdothis) for kickoff party! Check in at #atlasforum first, then go to #letsdothis....
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2013, 08:44:07 PM »

ENDORSED! Glad to see you running for office, young Enderman. Smiley
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2013, 10:30:47 PM »

all Enderman supporters on Mibbit (channel: #letsdothis) for kickoff party! Check in at #atlasforum first, then go to #letsdothis....

I have no idea how to use mibbit so someone is gonna have to explain that to me.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2013, 10:36:43 PM »

I have no idea how to use mibbit so someone is gonna have to explain that to me.

Type up your name and click go after this page loads...
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2013, 11:44:09 PM »

Jack, you didn't say which class you're running for.  Are you running for a class A seat in November, or a class B seat in October?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 07:06:54 AM »

Jack, you didn't say which class you're running for.  Are you running for a class A seat in November, or a class B seat in October?

Oh... Which one has the MN(AM) and which one are you running for?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 09:35:03 AM »
« Edited: September 22, 2013, 09:38:29 AM by Scott »

Oh... Which one has the MN(AM) and which one are you running for?

Hashemite's seat is up in November, if I'm not mistaken, but apparently there were suppose to be elections this month and no one declared or campaigned.  I'm going to declare my candidacy for this month's election, if and when it happens.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 09:40:07 AM »

Oh, okay.... so who's my challenger now?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2013, 09:45:57 AM »

Inactivity and apathy.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2013, 09:50:23 AM »

Okay, I can debate that....not that it is a proper noun or something..... Tongue
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2013, 10:09:26 AM »

Alright, I can finally announce my Chief Campaign manager and Chief Economic Adviser:

My Campaign Manager is: JerryAR,
and my Economic Adviser is: Poriot

yeah I lack a campaign strategist and banner and slogan maker, but our trio can do this! Also, I am glad to hear that Liberty Rep and other great Altasians support my bid.... Now to get the NE and ME and MW and PC on my side on this one....
Current que:

Release "how the candidate stands" handout

Make more "calls" (actually PMs) to Cathcon, Dereich, Duke, NC Yankee etc to ask for endorsement

Go to Sunday Night Church in Asheville....

Head back to Knoxville for a midnight rally....

Sleep on the campaign bus until 8 AM ish to go to Houston for a meeting with the Texas campaign HQ people....
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »
« Edited: September 22, 2013, 12:19:22 PM by EndermanForIDS!!!!! »

Foreign Affairs: Anti Syria, Pro "Finishing the job"

Abortion: Against murder-izing the poor un-born child...

Death Penalty: For it

Immigration: For children being admitted as a US citizen and putting them in foster care until their parents legally enter the country

Vouchers: For

Nukes: For the regulation of the use of nukes to defending our nation and/or allies

"Assisted Suicide": ITS "OKAY-ED" MURDER PEOPLE! IT. IS. NOT. GOOD!!!

Taxes: Pro-Fair Tax, 9-9-9, etc.

Space: Pro jobs, shoulda, coulda, woulda on "America can into space"....

Elderly Assistance: I have a 2-step program called "HOme Retirement AssistanCE" (HORACE) 1. Insurance should be funded privately by small businesses, churches, both boy and girl scouts, regional little league baseball teams, and anyone else willing to give money...
2. If they are able to, the elderly should select their own caretakers... if they're not, have relatives select their caretakers...

Welfare: Funded by the Private Sector, not the hard-working tax-payers like us!

Medicare/Medicaid: See above...

Labor: See above...

Drugs: Medical marijuana should be COMPLETELY supervised by cops, other than that, SPAMMINGLY BAN.

Gun Control: Reasonably against, other than that, have hard background checks...

Marriage and Divorce: Make it harder so that the couple will understand how serious it is to do that...

SSM: Against, other than that, the States should decide.

"Don't ask, don't tell": Remember Red Tails? Yeah, that's what I think it should always be. But not offending them, just not having the "straights" feel awkward around the "bents"...

Oh, and I think that the Supreme Court should be elected by the People, then the Legislative and Executive Branch, and they should have term limits, 28 years seems like the time when they fall off like flies...

(OOC: What did I miss?)
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 12:11:15 PM »

Do you support abortions when the life of the mother is at stake?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2013, 12:18:18 PM »

In other words if this child kill her if she gives birth to her? If you're asking me that, then how could we tell? I know how horrible that it could happen, but think about this, lets say that there are two babies, one is possibly at risk of killing the mother because of the pain, the other isn't, lets say then the one likely gets the abortion, but the other mother unlikely to die, dies anyways. Now would that be right? So I'd say that I'm still against it because we can't tell whether or not if we can predict and/or choose which one is likely to die... So basically, we can't tell, so none of the babies die... Also, what if both mothers live? What would happen? Would the doctor be charged with attempted murder? What would go on then?
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2013, 01:51:24 PM »

In other words if this child kill her if she gives birth to her? If you're asking me that, then how could we tell? I know how horrible that it could happen, but think about this, lets say that there are two babies, one is possibly at risk of killing the mother because of the pain, the other isn't, lets say then the one likely gets the abortion, but the other mother unlikely to die, dies anyways. Now would that be right? So I'd say that I'm still against it because we can't tell whether or not if we can predict and/or choose which one is likely to die... So basically, we can't tell, so none of the babies die... Also, what if both mothers live? What would happen? Would the doctor be charged with attempted murder? What would go on then?

First of all, I must say I have to disagree with you on this issue. Here is my position and what I have learned over the years. We can detect with an ultrasound whether or not a baby will threaten the life of the mother based on where the egg is. Abortion should be safe, legal, and rare and we need to expand sex education, contreception coverage, and we need to teach people about STD's, how to wear a condom and over time the abortion rate will go down, as we have seen in the last few years.

Another thing: the mother of the child could get an abortion because she knows she can't take care of it or she's in an abusive relationship, and she knows the child would not survive or would be severely injured emotionally and physically.

Things happen. Mistakes happen. You can't restrict abortion because it will happen. Either it will be a safe, surgical procedure or it will be in back street allies with a coat hanger.

We have to keep abortion laws, we have to keep Roe v. Wade.

We have to keep safe, legal, abortion.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2013, 02:35:03 PM »

Endorsedo, hermano.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2013, 03:02:26 PM »

Muchas gracias compadre! Wink
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2013, 03:32:35 PM »
« Edited: September 22, 2013, 03:42:48 PM by EndermanForIDS!!!!! »

Press Release: Asheville, well lets just say Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina

I have just read about the Missing Ballot for the IDS, and I have read that Dereich is opening the ballot on 6:00 tonight. While I have found out that the election was supposed to happen today, I am announcing that though I was planning to run for the Legislature in October, I would joyfully accept to run for tonights election. Yes I haven't met anyone outside of Florida and Tennessee, I would like to run. Yes I haven't even begun my "all around IDS" tour, if I'm elected, I'm definitely going to travel around IDS and Altasia to meet, in Richard Nixon's words "the silent majority", all around the IDS... So if you are wanting a person who can preserve, protect and defend the great land of the Imperial Dominion of the South, then vote the Right choice, vote the Right way, vote Jack Enderman for IDS legislature...

PS. If I don't win, I will continue my campaign... So if I don't see you later, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night! Wink
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2013, 03:41:59 PM »

Why would Maxwell open the thread?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2013, 03:46:47 PM »

Fixed...

Party about to start in #letsdothis on Mibbit, just click the second blue highlight in the sig and type up a name, you could do shortened version if you want... No matter what color of avatar you have or which region you are from, all of y'all are invited! Cheesy
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2013, 04:13:24 PM »

Press Release: Asheville, North CarolinaLadies and gentlemen, we are only 47 minutes until the voting starts... So please, in our possibly final hour, join me and we can make a change that REALLY works. Us, we, together, change, NOW! Cheesy
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2013, 04:22:51 PM »

I just want to say that I am encouraged and excited by the results thus far.... maybe I shuold do this more often! Tongue
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2013, 05:49:22 PM »

Things are getting lonely on the #letsdothis.... How about a random mid-election party?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2013, 05:50:23 AM »

Press Release: Houston, Texas

Guys I just wanted to say thank you so much! WE DID IT! Later today I am going to announce my new office after I swear in, but for now I am going to do a travel all around southern Texas, then going to Lubbock, then I am going to Dallas/Fort Worth, and later tomorrow I am going to be traveling around Arkansas... Tomorrow night I will be sworn in in the beautiful city of Memphis, Tennessee... After my inauguration I will have a rally in Shreveport, Louisiana at 8PM (Central), then arrive in New Orleans at 9PM (Central again) for another rally, and host a forum for the Regional Consolidation issue; for a meet and greet.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2013, 05:31:09 AM »
« Edited: November 08, 2013, 09:27:52 PM by Jack Enderman, Imperial Legislator »

YES! Its official! I'm a legislator now! Cheesy anyways, welcome to my new office, yeah its not a lot of stuff on my desk right now, but you can change that... Oh, and don't worry I have some brautwurst, hamburgers, we even have some ginger ale, Dr. Pepper, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, and yes, we have some Gyros in the fridge right now. Oh, and I also have some Bobba Tea and some Thai Tea in the fridge too. So take a seat, enjoy a Clancy and/or a Joel Rosenburg novel and relax! Smiley

Also, because this is my office and I can do what I want to "pimp it out" I'm gonna write down who's who, so here we go:

Jack Enderman; FED-FL; Elected on September 19, 2013

HagridOfTheDeep; FED-SC; Elected on September 19, 2013

Hashemite NM(AM)-FL; Elected on September 19, 2013, Resigned on November 7, 2013

Scott PRO-AR; Elected on August 21, 2013

Small L D/R-TX; Elected on August 21, 2013

and as for our Speakers that I have served with:

Hashemite NM(AM)-FL; nominated: September 17, 2013 resigned November 6, 2013[/b]
Scott PRO-AR; nominated: November 8, 2013

Also we have a term filler:

Velasco Ind-GA; nominated: November 8, 2013
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies