Official Office of Endy (OOE)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:54:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Official Office of Endy (OOE)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Poll
Question: 1. Where is my greatest support is going to be. 2. Would you vote for me?
1: Northeast

1: Mideast

1: Midwest

1: IDS

1: Pacific

2: Yeah (F)

2: Nah (F)

2: Yeah (Lab)

2: Nah (Lab)

2: Yeah (Lib)

2: Nah (Lib)

2: Yeah (MNAM)

2: Nah (MNAM)

2: Yeah (D-R)

2: Nah (D-R)

2: Yeah (CU)

2: Nah (CU)

2: Yeah (Prog.)

2: Nah (Prog.)

I don't know...

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Official Office of Endy (OOE)  (Read 7653 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 12, 2013, 04:25:55 PM »
« edited: December 31, 2017, 12:36:53 AM by Endy »

1 If I ran for anything, where would be my biggest support,

2 Would you support me?

Yeah its a long shot, so I'm testing the waters just to see where I'd get the most support and exactly how electable I am in Atlasia...... also, I'm doing this on my phone and apparently the phone won't allow me to do polls.... anyways on Saturday or Friday I'll make the poll. GO, GO, GO, GO, GO!

Edit 0001: Just wanna remind the voters that the "Regions" section is closed, so just the "Partisan Support" section is opened until I say otherwise...

Edit 0002: So, if its not obvious yet, I am now a legislator, so this first page except for the edits to this post are irrelevant. So, if you really want to be up-to-date, go to the second page. Unless if you want to be nostalgic. Tongue Smiley Tongue

Edit 0003: Third page, not the second one. Tongue
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 04:37:14 PM »

I would love Jack Enderman in the Midwest Althing, but you would probably fit in better in IDS politics, though I am not sure how much room there is (you would fit in there though).
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 05:23:03 PM »

Could Enderman have a legit shot in the Mideast?
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 04:27:51 AM »

Well, I think he should stay in the IDS if he's from Florida. There seem to have been enough strategic registrants in the Mideast in the last couple of months anyway.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 06:25:05 AM »

My main idea with this thread was to see how good I'd do in the NE and Pacific, but I think the IDS is the best region right now........but don't think I ain't gonna move just to be elected….
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 01:21:42 PM »

Well, I think he should stay in the IDS if he's from Florida. There seem to have been enough strategic registrants in the Mideast in the last couple of months anyway.

Yeah. I can agree with that.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 09:16:43 PM »

There we go.... Now that the poll has been made, we can see more of it..... Maybe I should just make my own office.... Running is very tempting...... I might actually run this month. Cheesy
GAworth
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 09:20:11 PM »

I couldn't vote for the region but the Midwest might be good.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 12:27:51 AM »

Civic Union's been disbanded, we're party of the Progressive Union along with the disbanded Light Party.

Also you couldn't vote twice in the poll.

But I think staying in the IDS would be great for you! Smiley
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 09:44:30 AM »
« Edited: September 21, 2013, 02:01:02 PM by GotGoldwater? »

Also you couldn't vote twice in the poll.

Yeah, I tried to do that, but apparently when you're making a poll on a thread, you can't have that many options... ;(

IMPORTANT EDIT!!!!.... I just talked to Emperor Dereich this morning and we agreed that I am going to run in the IDS, but I don't know when (well if the Emperor of your REGION says to run there, and he's a R-FL like you, its obvious that you have to do it... weather or not he commands you to... Wink
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 09:16:57 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2013, 02:00:18 PM by GotGoldwater? »

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I have decided to finally formally announce my full fledged endorsement of the Spamage/Limune ticket... As for Duke/Cinci, I am turned off by some of the issues by which you are making a staple of your campaign, so it would feel odd... But I am interested in other issues that you campaign on, Atlasia does need CHANGE, but the only CHANGE comes from the awesome, *electable ticket of Spamage/Limune....

*to be determined in two months of course... Tongue but here's to hoping! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 01:58:26 PM »

Press release: Orlando, Florida

Ladies and Gentlemen, I just wanted to say that I am going to make a big announcement soon, possibly even today! So I just wanted to tell y'all that I'm gonna do something big, if you are interested, you can just pm me and I'll let you in on the scoop, but you have to make a promise, my favorite way to do this is via speed, stealth and SURPRISE!
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 03:57:10 PM »

Press release: Orlando, Florida

Ladies and Gentlemen, I just wanted to say that I am going to make a big announcement soon, possibly even today! So I just wanted to tell y'all that I'm gonna do something big, if you are interested, you can just pm me and I'll let you in on the scoop, but you have to make a promise, my favorite way to do this is via speed, stealth and SURPRISE!

I wonder whats gonna happen next
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 04:33:41 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2013, 08:23:28 PM by EndermanForIDS!!!!! »

(think stage with pea-soup-thick crowd)

Orlando, FL, in front of City Hall

Ladies and gentlemen, I do sincerely thank you for your support... Yes, though it is very obvious of what I am about to tell you, so I'm gonna be sincere and let the cat out of the bag. Over the past few months, many of you have asked me to run for something; some of you, like JCL, ZuWo, Max and even some Progressive Unioners have pushed for a run. So, I want to tell you something, I am announcing my run for the IDS Legislature!

It is obvious that my main challenger is Scott. Now I want to tell you something, Scott is a good friend of mine, he says things that I am interested in. He is not afraid to stand up against his party leadership. Yes he's new to the IDS and we don't know how he'll fit in, but I know this thing for sure: We're not fighting Scott, were fighting the AM(NM), Labor and Liberal parties attempts to take over the IDS just like the Pacific! Also, that isn't our only enemy, the biggest enemy is the lack of interest and lack of twists and intrigue... Now I'm not saying that the IDS should be full of backstabbing, power plays and scandals, my idea of intrigue is brand new members, like Jake Tiver, running for office....

The next question I know that you are going to ask is: "Jack, WHY DOES IT MATTER THAT WE ELECT SCOTT AND NOT YOU?" Well the answer is simple: Though Scott already has experience, he's not brand-new. Also, I have the ability to stretch from the most moderate of voters, to the most Libertarian of people! That is one thing that Scott, sadly, doesn't have the ability to do. Also, I believe that if we have a flat tax, and I create it, instead of an Independent, I can swing the Libertarians to vote it through. So therefore, I am announcing my run for the IDS legislature. Thank you and Dave bless...

Campaign offices as of Sept 21, 2013:

Florida:
Main Campaign HQ and State HQ: Orlando
Deland
Occoe
Sanford
Altamonte Springs
Daytona Beach
Lakeland
Tampa
Bradenton
St Petersburg
Naples
Punta Gorda
Homestead
Miami
Key West
Fort Lauderdale
Hollywood
Jupiter
Melbourne
St Augustine
Tallahassee
Panama City
Pensacola
Perry
Gainesville
Alabama:
State HQ: Tuscaloosa
Talladega
Mobile
Bimingham
Dohan
Hunsville
Troy
Georgia:
State HQ: Macon
Atlanta
Athens
Sparta
Columbus
Valdosta
August
Savannah
Roswell
Brunswick
South Carolina:
State HQ: Columbia
Charleston
Hilton Head Island
Myrtle Beach
Florence
Spartanburg
Greenberg
North Carolina:
State HQ: Charlotte
Raleigh
Greensboro
Wilmington
Kill Devil Hills
Winston-Salem
Asheville
Greenville
Ridgecrest
Tenessee:
State HQ: Knoxville
Chattanooga
Nashville
Johnson City
Bristol
Murphreesboro
Columbia
Upton City
Memphis
Germantown
Mississippi:
State HQ: Yazoo City
Jackson
Meridian
Biloxi
Natchez
Louisiana:
State HQ: New Orleans
Baton Rouge
Shreveport
Monroe
Arkansas
State HQ: Bono
Jonesboro
Little Rock
Fayetteville
Hope
Texarkana
Pine Bluff
Texas:
State HQ: Houston
Austin
Port Arthur
Amarillo
El Paso
Lubbock
Dallas
Ft Worth
San Antonio
Corpus Christie
Brownsville
Galveston
Albiline
Laredo
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2013, 04:36:29 PM »

Endorsed Mr. Enderman! This has been long awaited.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2013, 04:37:45 PM »

Endorsed!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2013, 04:41:59 PM »

Endorsed Mr. Enderman! This has been long awaited.

Thank you Max... And amen, yea this has been long-awaited, so I decided to let the cat out of the bag. Also, though my campaign doesn't have many offices in MS, AL and LA, those are probably the most important ones right now... Currently, I think Arkansas is toss up because of my friend JerryAR
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2013, 05:02:02 PM »

Endorsed!

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013, 05:03:04 PM »

I'm, um, not sure what makes me your main opponent as opposed to the other three likely candidates...
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2013, 05:06:47 PM »

I'm, um, not sure what makes me your main opponent as opposed to the other three likely candidates...

I haven't heard anything from other candidates, so I guessed you were my only opponent so far Tongue
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2013, 05:09:47 PM »

I haven't heard anything from other candidates, so I guessed you were my only opponent so far Tongue

Haha, okay.  I say this just because I don't view races for legislature as races where you campaign against other people, unless there's someone you really, really don't want to see elected. Tongue
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2013, 05:12:06 PM »

Haha, okay.  I say this just because I don't view races for legislature as races where you campaign against other people, unless there's someone you really, really don't want to see elected. Tongue

Oh, sorry, I thought it was a two way so far... Anyways, my current opponent is the NMAM nominee...
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2013, 05:14:46 PM »

Oh, sorry, I thought it was a two way so far... Anyways, my current opponent is the NMAM nominee...

A two-way for now, yes, because I think we are the only declared candidates so far.  If my understanding of our election laws is correct, three people will get elected to the legislature in November.

Hopefully I'm not misinterpreting those laws, because then I'd look like a total idiot.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2013, 05:18:11 PM »

A two-way for now, yes, because I think we are the only declared candidates so far.  If my understanding of our election laws is correct, three people will get elected to the legislature in November.

Hopefully I'm not misinterpreting those laws, because then I'd look like a total idiot.

It's okay if you make a few gaffes, I just made one today when I thought we only had two candidates...
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2013, 05:35:08 PM »

Current 2 Day Campaign Schedule:

Sept 21.
7-9: Campaign Organizing in HQ,
9-9:30 Make a call to JRP1994 for endorsement
10:00 Start bus ride to Knoxville...

Sept 22.
8AM: Arrive at Knoxville,