1.01.10 - The Imposition -
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 15, 2024, 12:18:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  1.01.10 - The Imposition -
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Author Topic: 1.01.10 - The Imposition -  (Read 26490 times)
t_host1

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 13, 2013, 08:45:42 AM »
« edited: January 10, 2014, 09:08:22 AM by t_host1 »

Papers Please;
 On compliant day 1, where will you be?

Will you be O-bedient, compliant?

Do you know what your requirements are to breathe, belch and fart on O-Day 1?

Will your claim of non-eligibility to be compliant, be, it’s not my fault that I breathe, belch and fart?

Are you exempted from O-Day compliance?

Will O-Day compliance be your first time payment for your life?

Will you sue your creators for ‘failure of disclosure’ of O-Day?

Will government ignorance, in the end be its O-wned fart?

Or

Are you asking ‘what in the hell is O-Day’?

t_host1

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 10:08:45 PM »

American mercenaries’ armed with millions of dollars and thousands of boots on the ground, successfully, with the help of others, captured the power to build the most powerful killing machine of American exceptionalism. O-Day, the scheduled day for full deployment is anticipated to be the final surge necessary, assisting the dark side insurgents to end the exceptionalism of America.
 Today, the American mercenary General Trumka and Obama the dark side emperor met to confer about their tactical errors that have created friendly fire casualties. Emperor Obama told the general that casualties could not be avoided, citing a document from his banker, that the emperor must push forward and collect. The General proceeded to inform his captains, the media, that, ‘in about a week or so, his troops will be protected from their O-Day deployment weapon’.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/obama-meet-union-leaders-health-care-20250627
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 10:35:50 PM »

t_host1

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 10:01:54 AM »

This offensive front will be implemented with media off-handed comments as a distraction while strengthening the insurgencies’ honor, furthering the stature that their emperor of darkness – aka; Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama -Dunham as the ultimate con-man of the Great American Transformation (GAT 2008 - ?).  With constitutional order now breached, this supporting documentation adds foundational conformation that O-Day is the death of the worlds’ only republic and the birth of the compliant age.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/barack-obama-lost-his-citizenship-by-not-registering-for-selective-service-2762182.html
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 11:07:34 AM »

This offensive front will be implemented with media off-handed comments as a distraction while strengthening the insurgencies’ honor, furthering the stature that their emperor of darkness – aka; Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama -Dunham as the ultimate con-man of the Great American Transformation (GAT 2008 - ?).  With constitutional order now breached, this supporting documentation adds foundational conformation that O-Day is the death of the worlds’ only republic and the birth of the compliant age.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/barack-obama-lost-his-citizenship-by-not-registering-for-selective-service-2762182.html

Ok I've never understood this one particular tennett of birtherism. Why do you feel the need to refer to Obama as Barry Soetoro in a demeaning way whenever you want to imply an air of suspicion? Like, are you just straight-up making fun of children with divorced parents?
t_host1

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »

Ok I've never understood this one particular tennett of birtherism. Why do you feel the need to refer to Obama as Barry Soetoro in a demeaning way whenever you want to imply an air of suspicion? Like, are you just straight-up making fun of children with divorced parents?
I’m having trouble visualizing your view of children divorced or abandon from their parents as being funny.
 Clarity absent purposely, Dunham, an apparent abandon child, adopted as Barry Soetoro, enrolled as a Kenyan citizen for a Muslim only education, is, at first understanding to be normal in many life experiences.  This is good for a few and very bad for the many with a different perceived understanding that the occupation of this Muslim educated Dunham, aka Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama holds is not as billed.  In any of these events pass, present and now into the future it will be hard to find any form of humor other than the subjects themselves have.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 05:15:58 PM »

This offensive front will be implemented with media off-handed comments as a distraction while strengthening the insurgencies’ honor, furthering the stature that their emperor of darkness – aka; Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama -Dunham as the ultimate con-man of the Great American Transformation (GAT 2008 - ?).  With constitutional order now breached, this supporting documentation adds foundational conformation that O-Day is the death of the worlds’ only republic and the birth of the compliant age.

I’m having trouble visualizing your view of children divorced or abandon from their parents as being funny.
 Clarity absent purposely, Dunham, an apparent abandon child, adopted as Barry Soetoro, enrolled as a Kenyan citizen for a Muslim only education, is, at first understanding to be normal in many life experiences.  This is good for a few and very bad for the many with a different perceived understanding that the occupation of this Muslim educated Dunham, aka Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama holds is not as billed.  In any of these events pass, present and now into the future it will be hard to find any form of humor other than the subjects themselves have.
Hahaha, what?
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 05:29:14 PM »

This thread reminds me that I should be somewhere else having sex.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 01:08:11 AM »

If this thread is anything like your sex life, I feel profound sympathy for your sex partner.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 01:46:27 AM »

I am laughing so hard IRL you guys
t_host1

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 01:11:09 PM »

Amazing, I suppose there could be a correlation; screwing thy neighbor with that Magical Math Machine. It keeps giving Barry his feel good historical accomplishments for the economics and health of 26 year olds living at home with their parents. Don’t look for any of these Magical Math Machine’s at your local office supply, their located in the pharmacy’s condom section where the products are empty till you enter your own best results. 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 01:14:02 PM »

None of your business.
t_host1

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 01:42:59 PM »

yes sir...
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 05:23:22 PM »

If this thread is anything like your sex life, I feel profound sympathy for your sex partner.

She has enough of that already without bringing this thread into it.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 05:45:21 PM »

Don’t look for any of these
Magical Math Machine’s
at your local office supply,

their located in
the pharmacy’s condom section
where the products are empty
till you enter your own best results.  

What do you guys think of this poem?
t_host1

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 08:22:21 AM »

Yesterday, after recognizing another bump in the road at the DC naval yard Obama continued with his plans, like the white house tours, to close even more government social activities’, saving greater untold cost to the tax payers. With the white man’s murder rampage now resolved the President immediately congratulated the republican house for the necessary budgeting of his O-Day program.   
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 08:57:18 AM »

Indeed.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 06:10:33 PM »

THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 11:28:25 PM »

Gotta be honest, I figured out this was a countdown only today.
t_host1

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2013, 12:44:20 AM »

Some helpful links for non-compliant penalty cost;
The norm for most of the categories' start at $100 not to exceed 50,000.00 in a 1 year period for willful neglect and $100 not to exceed $25,000 in a calendar year for being an idiot-reasonable cause. I noticed in our town the additional new 3 story non-compliant detention center is nearing completion as part of O-Day job expansion initiative.  These non-compliant documents look to be as large as a policy themselves. Process prosecution looks to be a good profitable position making 100 grand + benefits hammering 25-35,000 dollar income people for non-payment and such things.

HITECH Act Enforcement Rule    http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-26203.pdf

HIPAA Enforcement Rule    http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2006/pdf/06-1376.pdf
Cobbler
United States

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 12:57:22 AM »

Anytime t_host1 posts, I feel like I've just stumbled in to the Twilight Zone.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2013, 01:07:36 AM »

Is this the next Update?
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 02:07:41 AM »

Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle.

Is this a countdown to the opening of the health care exchanges?
t_host1

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2013, 08:16:04 AM »

Yes, now understand, this is not the opening of a new starbucks or mcdonalds where you choose to go or not, these are the Obama Caring by required submission for safe passage centers, life boutiques; his slogan ‘Your life is Ours’.

[Correction] Non-Compliant Detention Center is correctly termed as, Technical Violation Center. 
t_host1

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 09:53:42 AM »

Yes, now understand, this is not the opening of a new starbucks or mcdonalds where you choose to go or not, these are the Obama Caring by required submission for safe passage centers, life boutiques; his slogan ‘Your life is Ours’.

[Correction] Non-Compliant Detention Center is correctly termed as, Technical Violation Center. 

My bad, the actual slogan Obama Caring phrase is; "Your Life Is' Our Life".

In just resent moments the house announced that the CR or Debt Limit vote will contain no funding for the prosecution of the healthless American.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies