Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:57:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Author Topic: Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election)  (Read 18561 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 13, 2013, 11:43:07 PM »
« edited: February 24, 2014, 01:29:37 AM by President Duke »

Hello friends,

Below I have memorialized the beginnings of this historic campaign. Now, it is time to make things a bit more official. Matt and I will begin unveiling our platform over the coming days, and I will keep it all organized below.

Our Platform

Our Re-election Platform

Our Fan Page!

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Below are the brave few that have DARED to endorse this rogue campaign, they are known as
Duke's Dudes:

Mr. X
Ben
Winfeld
Grumpy Gramps
Lief (I will PM him first)
Andrew aka Big Daddy
Goldwater
Sbane
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 12:07:51 AM »

This is gonna be interesting... Just make sure your attacks so far are against the Labor, MN(AM) and Liberal parties more than the Feds... In other words, let the right stay with the right or else everyone looses... I'm also not saying that I won't accept you as a legitimate candidate, I just feel like its Spamage's time now... But I'd support another Veepship.... Ya know I might vote for that! But anyways, I'll still tip my hat to you for every speech you make with THE TICKET for THE PEOPLE... So in the tradition of many christeners of ships and other great things: "Good luck and Godspeed"....
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 01:04:15 AM »

Oh my lord, The Ticket. Its happening. I feel faint.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 01:26:56 AM »

This is the most beautiful presidential campaign yet.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 02:15:52 AM »

Well then  . . . . let the games begin.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 05:58:00 AM »

I have a question.

If you start a campaign, you seek the presidency as a federalist or as an indipendent?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 11:38:00 AM »

I have a question.

If you start a campaign, you seek the presidency as a federalist or as an indipendent?

Thank you for your question!

As I said above, I plan to run in the Federalist Primary if this exploratory campaign advances past these infant stages into a full fledged run for the presidency. I have already alerted The Powers that Be in that party that I will NOT have myself subjected to their abuses and secret orders, but if I am nominated, I will represent myself with the best of my ability. I won't let you down.

I hope that answers your question. Cheesy
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 12:08:57 PM »

I have a question.

Thank you for your question!

As I said above, I plan to run in the Federalist Primary if this exploratory campaign advances past these infant stages into a full fledged run for the presidency. I have already alerted The Powers that Be in that party that I will NOT have myself subjected to their abuses and secret orders, but if I am nominated, I will represent myself with the best of my ability. I won't let you down.

I hope that answers your question. Cheesy

Thanks! Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 01:32:47 PM »

John Engle would be very proud right now.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 02:15:10 PM »

Question: Why does your political matrix score disagree so strongly with your party association in "America" (whatever that is)?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 02:27:49 PM »

Question: Why does your political matrix score disagree so strongly with your party association in "America" (whatever that is)?

Hello, Mr. Governor!

I want to thank you for your question. Over the years, my American party has left me, transforming itself from a party of fiscal responsibility and pragmatic social policies to one of pure reactionaries who fear things like women gaining rights and advancing a gay agenda.

Instead of leaving my party, I have chosen to remain, to fight within for change because I feel we need competition in this country. No one wants one party rule, and if some had their way within my party, that's exactly what we would have. Plus, blue looks better than green for my avatar, and the blue South Carolina tag has become sort of a moniker for me. Wink

But make no mistake. I am a ruthless pragmatist and problem solver. Unlike Ray Charles, I am not blinded by an ideology. The only ideology I believe in is myself and my abilities to bring good and peace to this game through music, activity, and mutual respect. Time has long passed that I did not weigh solving problems through many different means. To err is human, to be thoughtful is to be enlightened.

Hope that answers your question!

President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 02:29:59 PM »

Hello, Mr. Governor!

I want to thank you for your question. Over the years, my American party has left me, transforming itself from a party of fiscal responsibility and pragmatic social policies to one of pure reactionaries who fear things like women gaining rights and advancing a gay agenda.

Instead of leaving my party, I have chosen to remain, to fight within for change because I feel we need competition in this country. No one wants one party rule, and if some had their way within my party, that's exactly what we would have. Plus, blue looks better than green for my avatar, and the blue South Carolina tag has become sort of a moniker for me. Wink

But make no mistake. I am a ruthless pragmatist and problem solver. Unlike Ray Charles, I am not blinded by an ideology. The only ideology I believe in is myself and my abilities to bring good and peace to this game through music, activity, and mutual respect. Time has long passed that I did not weigh solving problems through many different means. To err is human, to be thoughtful is to be enlightened.

Hope that answers your question!

That's...actually the best answer I've ever heard to such a question. Thanks for answering! Cheesy
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 05:12:20 PM »

There is an outside chance I might preference this ticket above the Labor party's ticket.  Smiley
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2013, 12:54:12 PM »

Beautiful speech about the GOP; also will there be RADICAL gayness at your campaign rallies? I MUST KNOW!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2013, 04:17:41 PM »

Duke

If you run and if you win, will  you be using any of the White House closets?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 03:51:20 PM »

Duke

If you run and if you win, will  you be using any of the White House closets?

I plan to use them all. Some to store secrets in, others to store bodiesjackets. It all depends.

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes and interest in this campaign to end all campaigns. Remember, a win for me in this endeavor is a win for all of YOU and an overall victory The People, no matter how great or small!
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 07:13:00 PM »

Excuse me worthy opponeny, I have a question

WHAT IS YOUR MONEYS PLAN
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 07:27:09 PM »

Excuse me worthy opponeny, I have a question

WHAT IS YOUR MONEYS PLAN

Thank you for your question, my sweet opponent and dear friend, BK.

As a fan of money, I can assure you my plan will be to spend and save it to the best of my ability. Atlasia is like a shopping mall. There are people who want the money and people who want to give the money. The key here is allowing transactions in a safe, risk free way.

Under The People's Administration, I vow to allow people to PAY more money to the government IF they so choose. Remember when Warren Buffet said he wished he paid more taxes? Well, his WISH will be my command. He will be free to write us a check for as much as he wants. If enough kind hearted souls like Mr. Buffet put their MONEYS where their MOUTHS is, we can lessen the burden on HARD WORKING workers, putting MORE money in their pockets, allowing them to spend more time with their families (and who doesn't like that?), and helping them pay down their debt. The RICH cannot get any richer. I mean, they're all pretty damn rich now, amirite?

Friend, we both know this nation is in ruins. It's like Athens the fall of Pericles. It is burning to the ground faster than my life right before your eyes. But together we can fix this problem. We can help The People rise from the smoldering pile of rubble that has existed since the fall of The Party. We can keep wages at sane levels, allow People to keep more of their moneys, invest in this country, in our young boys, in our oil fields, in our streets. We can do this.

I know you're running against me, but please, take my hand. Join me. We can do this. We can make Atlasia lovely again, that city that we all want to live in but don't believe we are AFRAID of being too happy. Instead of making a fight, let's make a love, a love so public that it cannot help but rub off on everyone.

I hope this is an acceptable answer about the MONEYS. It's something near and dear to my wallet.

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 07:33:12 PM »
« Edited: September 16, 2013, 07:35:29 PM by Lіef »

ENDORSED (unless Bacon King PMs me first on election day).
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 09:58:46 PM »

I want to thank you, Lief, for your endorsement of this exploratory committee. Rest assured, we will contact you long before BK even knows it's election day!
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 10:08:12 PM »

I want to thank you, Lief, for your endorsement of this exploratory committee. Rest assured, we will contact you long before BK even knows it's election day!

We shall see about that!

Gentleman's wager: Bottle of Scotch to the winner of Lief's vote?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 10:19:15 PM »

We shall see about that!

Gentleman's wager: Bottle of Scotch to the winner of Lief's vote?

I accept your wager, my good man.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 02:22:21 PM »

I want to thank the faceless voters in the Federalist Primary poll, that showed overwhelming support for this fine exploratory committee.

While people may be ashamed or nervous to publicly declare their love for this ticket, I do encourage you to not be afraid. No one will hurt you. Only good things can happen after a public endorsement of this ticket! I will not let you down!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 03:07:58 PM »

Endorsed
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2013, 03:09:38 PM »

With shame, I realize that I have not endorsed this ticket yet.  To be clear, I endorse this ticket.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies