Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:32:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re-elect The People's Ticket Duke and Matt (On Our Re-election)  (Read 18574 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« on: September 14, 2013, 12:07:51 AM »

This is gonna be interesting... Just make sure your attacks so far are against the Labor, MN(AM) and Liberal parties more than the Feds... In other words, let the right stay with the right or else everyone looses... I'm also not saying that I won't accept you as a legitimate candidate, I just feel like its Spamage's time now... But I'd support another Veepship.... Ya know I might vote for that! But anyways, I'll still tip my hat to you for every speech you make with THE TICKET for THE PEOPLE... So in the tradition of many christeners of ships and other great things: "Good luck and Godspeed"....
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 05:48:15 PM »

This man is no stranger to presidential election, governor's races or senate races.

Hmm..... Cathcon? Tmth?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 10:50:23 AM »

Now I can quote this..... Tongue
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 01:46:09 PM »

Wow, this is going to be so close for me... An awesome guy vs another awesome guy! Surprise
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 04:19:56 PM »

I cant believe at one time or another, they tried to get onto a ticket with, or as Potus! Cheesy
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 05:25:06 AM »

Are you concerned about social conservatives fielding their own candidate over your over the top pro-homosexual rethoric? Even one who agrees with you on preserving the regions.

I have to agree.  

Duke, I don't know if you are gay or if it is just an act, and I make no judgment one way or the other, but your gay comments are getting a bit tiresome.

Stick to talking about what you plan to do for Atlasia, not to talking about your sexual preferences.

Yeah, I agree with Winfield and JCL, other than that... I'll endorse you! Smiley
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 01:20:00 PM »

Having a bicameral legislature would be interesting, I would love to possibly tinker with this in the Senate, but this looks like a very cool change.

did you get this idea from my IDS bill that nobody decided to actually have the kindness to put it into the Regional Government board?

(here it is:)

Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 02:07:14 PM »

What would be ypur cabinet if youre elected? if you can't choose, who's on the shortlist?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 02:27:43 PM »

Well, this is going to be a fun four months! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 09:26:33 PM »

I'm definitely supporting the People! I am sad to say that my Conservative roots hindered my support, but I will definitely support you. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies