Breaking - four dead in mass shooting at Navy Yard in DC
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:24:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Breaking - four dead in mass shooting at Navy Yard in DC
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Breaking - four dead in mass shooting at Navy Yard in DC  (Read 4420 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 06:02:13 PM »

Thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by J. J.'s relentless efforts to report every minuscule detail as it happens.

I've seen J.J. exactly twice since the 2012 election.  One was for Sandy Hook.  One was today.  It's so nice that J.J. can only show up when he's playing internet detective after tragedies. 

I just posted a great deal on Syria. 

They think it was just Alexis.  NBC reported that he had an anger problem when he was living in Washington state. 
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2013, 08:29:09 PM »

So who's the first to describe this as an Obama-led conspiracy to take our guns away? 

Alex Jones, of course:

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/16/navy_yard_shooting_as_false_flag_alex_jones_is_on_it/
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2013, 08:40:11 PM »

Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2013, 09:03:07 PM »

If everything Alex Jones said is a false flag actually was a false flag, guns would've been outlawed entirely decades ago.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2013, 02:23:24 AM »

If everything Alex Jones said is a false flag actually was a false flag, guns would've been outlawed entirely decades ago.

If it were a false flag operation, you'd think they'd have scheduled it before the Colorado recall election and not after.
Silent Hunter
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 11:12:43 AM »

FBI Identifies Navy Yard Shooter As Aaron Alexis

They were showing pictures of a white guy earlier. Must of been an error.

There are two suspects involved, no?

They thought there were up to three, but have now cleared the other two.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 12:02:12 PM »

This is terrible and my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected.
milhouse24
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2013, 06:04:32 PM »

He claimed to have suffered from hearing voices and Electro-magnetic microwave exposure. 

I experienced a situation in my old apartment. 
My neighbor upstairs was using an high-powered electronic pest control device; and because of my fragile health, I had trouble sleeping and started hearing the static noise all the time.  It was giving me headaches and I heard random radio voices.  I just think there are some humans that are more susceptible to high powered electronic devices, especially if they already suffer from poor health.  Prolonged exposure can really make someone paranoid and delusional. 
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2013, 06:37:33 PM »

He claimed to have suffered from hearing voices and Electro-magnetic microwave exposure. 

My neighbor upstairs was using an high-powered electronic pest control device; and because of my fragile health, I had trouble sleeping and started hearing the static noise all the time.  It was giving me headaches and I heard random radio voices.  I just think there are some humans that are more susceptible to high powered electronic devices, especially if they already suffer from poor health.  Prolonged exposure can really make someone paranoid and delusional. 
One of my great aunts had a similar problem. She was hearing voices in the house and upon investigating, discovered it was an old radio receiver on the roof or something to that nature.
milhouse24
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2013, 10:45:56 PM »

One of my great aunts had a similar problem. She was hearing voices in the house and upon investigating, discovered it was an old radio receiver on the roof or something to that nature.

I hope the police investigate where this guy was living and working for the past month. 
It would not surprise me if he had prolonged exposure to some sort of high-powered electromagnetic device.  Perhaps, the Navy bases were experimenting with some sort of new EM weaponry, and he was exposed to it.  Or more likely, his office or apartment were near a high-powered EMF device. 
If he was exposed to EMF, it takes a few days to detox from that exposure and remove yourself from whatever environment had the devices. 
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2013, 10:37:50 AM »

My neighbor upstairs was using an high-powered electronic pest control device; and because of my fragile health, I had trouble sleeping and started hearing the static noise all the time.  It was giving me headaches and I heard random radio voices.  I just think there are some humans that are more susceptible to high powered electronic devices, especially if they already suffer from poor health.  Prolonged exposure can really make someone paranoid and delusional.  

Are you saying it was a psychological effect of the receiver, or are you implying she was hearing the actual voices on the radio when there was no radio? The human brain is not a transducer.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2013, 10:54:53 AM »

The buzz from this event has died down quickly compared to other mass shootings.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2013, 02:51:39 PM »

The buzz from this event has died down quickly compared to other mass shootings.

Such things are becoming normalized.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2013, 02:58:18 PM »

Because it can't be used to justify more government erosion of the Constitution.

Also, the way the government handled this guy before the shooting would only give them, and their credibility, a black eye.
milhouse24
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2013, 11:17:11 PM »

My neighbor upstairs was using an high-powered electronic pest control device; and because of my fragile health, I had trouble sleeping and started hearing the static noise all the time.  It was giving me headaches and I heard random radio voices.  I just think there are some humans that are more susceptible to high powered electronic devices, especially if they already suffer from poor health.  Prolonged exposure can really make someone paranoid and delusional.  

Are you saying it was a psychological effect of the receiver, or are you implying she was hearing the actual voices on the radio when there was no radio? The human brain is not a transducer.

Some humans with sensitive hearing can hear radio waves but its possible if there are also metal conductors around that person or wiring that radio waves can piggy back off of.  The ultrasonic pest removals carry the sound waves through electrical outlets. 

My neighbor had the high powered ultrasonic pest removal, and I could feel the electrical impulses coming from the wiring in my room - through the lights, the digital clocks.  It was very strange and alarming.  My brain felt like it was turning to mush.  My body is just really sensitive.  I tried taking medication but it made my body more sensitive.  I gave up and moved out as quickly as I could.

My old apartment was in NW DC, but I don't think this shooter lived there, he probably lived in Northern Virginia.  But it wouldn't surprise me if one of his neighbors was using a high-powered ultrasonic pest removal.  They can drive an agitated person crazy especially after prolonged exposure of several weeks.  I think those electronic pest removal devices can be dangerous when exposed closely to some humans. 
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2013, 11:34:58 PM »

Some humans with sensitive hearing can hear radio waves but its possible if there are also metal conductors around that person or wiring that radio waves can piggy back off of.  The ultrasonic pest removals carry the sound waves through electrical outlets. 

My neighbor had the high powered ultrasonic pest removal, and I could feel the electrical impulses coming from the wiring in my room - through the lights, the digital clocks.  It was very strange and alarming.  My brain felt like it was turning to mush.  My body is just really sensitive.  I tried taking medication but it made my body more sensitive.  I gave up and moved out as quickly as I could.

My old apartment was in NW DC, but I don't think this shooter lived there, he probably lived in Northern Virginia.  But it wouldn't surprise me if one of his neighbors was using a high-powered ultrasonic pest removal.  They can drive an agitated person crazy especially after prolonged exposure of several weeks.  I think those electronic pest removal devices can be dangerous when exposed closely to some humans. 

No...

Better explanation is schizophrenia or some type of mental illness resulting in delusions and hallucinations.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2013, 09:16:29 AM »

Some humans with sensitive hearing can hear radio waves

What do you mean by this? That they hear random noise/buzzing/humming and radio waves are the source? Or that they hear the actual meaningful content encoded within the radio waves? You certainly cannot "hear" radio waves in any proper sense as they are E&M waves, not sound waves. Radio waves are the same thing as light, just vibrating at a different frequency. Sound waves are air sloshing back and forth.
milhouse24
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2013, 05:03:29 PM »

No...

Better explanation is schizophrenia or some type of mental illness resulting in delusions and hallucinations.

I don't doubt that certain humans may have fragile mental health or are facing stresses on their bodies that make them more susceptible to electronic devices.  I am saying that if these devices can effect small animals with sound manipulation, then it is also possible for these electronic devices to effect some human beings. 

Its weird that I posted my warnings about electronic pest devices on August 2nd, 2013 in the forum, and some people must have read it and tried out the devices.  ON the news, it says that on August 4th, 2013, the shooter had an altercation with a group of people at the Airport, and then on August 7th went to the hospital for hearing voices. 

These electronic pest devices effect a rodent's hearing through soundwaves.  The static changes frequencies so the body can never get acclimated to the sound.  It is very irritating.  The soundwaves are meant to induce fear, panic, and paranoia.  If you don't believe humans can feel EM, just go stand next to an electric generator for 30 minutes.  Fortunately, I am now living in a rural town, so I don't have to deal with as many EM waves. 
milhouse24
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2013, 11:43:33 AM »

If anyone under 25 doubts the effects of ultrasonic sound waves, there is a company that sells "TeensBeGone" - "Mosquito System" speakers to stores, which activate a high-frequency sound wave that can only be heard by Teens and people under 25.  This is to deter juvenile delinquents from loitering. 

Coincidentally, the speakers were created in South Wales and sold to stores in South Wales beginning in 2006.  Since 2006, there have been hundreds of teenage suicides in Bridgend South Wales.  Perhaps, these teenagers cannot cope with the constant agitation of high-pitched soundwaves in their environment? 

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mosquito

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridgend_suicide_incidents

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIh65TwDfh8

Its not mind-control, its just crowd-dispersion techniques relying on sound frequencies. 
Some people in fragile mental states will not be able to cope with any technology that uses high-powered sound waves, including the electronic pest control.  It can alter the brain waves, and create paranoia and panic.  I'm sure the Navy shooter was exposed to some sort of high-frequency machine that instigated his schiztophrenia.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2013, 06:38:06 PM »

These electronic pest devices effect a rodent's hearing through soundwaves.  The static changes frequencies so the body can never get acclimated to the sound.  It is very irritating.  The soundwaves are meant to induce fear, panic, and paranoia.  If you don't believe humans can feel EM, just go stand next to an electric generator for 30 minutes.  Fortunately, I am now living in a rural town, so I don't have to deal with as many EM waves. 

milhouse24, you seem to be confusing EM waves and sound waves. They're totally different things.
milhouse24
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2013, 09:18:32 PM »

milhouse24, you seem to be confusing EM waves and sound waves. They're totally different things.

Well, the actual devices are "Ultrasonic Pest Removals" and "High-Frequency Teenager Repellent in the UK"

So they are auditory devices.  The problem is that prolonged exposure perhaps even 24 hour exposure may cause a sensitive human to hallucinate. 

The buzzing from nearby electromagnetic devices creates high-frequency sound waves that further agitate the human target.  The Ultrasonic devices can piggyback off of other electrical wiring and the electrical wiring acts as a conductor of the ultrasonic vibrations. 

The Navy shooter obviously had a history of anger problems, but if he heard voices from electrical devices in the weeks prior to the shooting, he may have been exposed to these high-powered ultrasonic devices, and it scrambled his hearing and brain function. 

If a human hears a loud noise for 24 hours, he could go deaf and have ears ringing long after that loud noise event.  So even exposure to an Ultrasonic device can have prolonged effects for several days.  In addition, hotel rooms have a lot of electronic devices, and the smoke detectors can be really annoying if they have blinking lights. 
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies