What's your Abortion Policy? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:14:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  What's your Abortion Policy? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Abortion Policy?
Pro-Choice

Pro-Choice, with exceptions

Somewhere in between

Pro-Life, with exceptions

Pro-Life

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: What's your Abortion Policy?  (Read 14372 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: September 16, 2013, 05:47:57 PM »
« edited: September 16, 2013, 06:16:32 PM by ElectionsGuy »

On most social issues, I'm quite liberal, but abortion is an issue where I tend to go center right. I support a ban on abortion after.... say 3 or 4 months, by that time babies are pretty developed and it would indeed be close to murder to have an abortion at post-4 months. I think it is the responsibility of the parent to decide whether or not to have an abortion in the time of 3 or 4 months (it is plenty of time).

But, I absolutely think abortion should be a free use and a right to use when needed (not just in the case of a mothers life, rape, etc.), even if its sometimes irresponsible. I strongly oppose any full out ban on abortion or legislation that heavily restricts it.

So in conclusion, I'm probably somewhere in between, or perhaps pro-life with exceptions, or perhaps pro-choice with exceptions. I don't know, so I'll vote somewhere in between.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 06:51:59 PM »

My policy is prevention stop it from ever happening in the first place. Strong sex education, free birth control and contraceptives are very effective at doing that. This should be the view of both parties especially Republicans it's beyond me why they are promoting abstinence over sex ed and are against birth control, supporting both is the easy way out of the whole abortion debate let's stop it from ever happening.

Completely Agree
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies