Would you like to see BushOK on Big Brother 16?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:03:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would you like to see BushOK on Big Brother 16?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Would you like to see BushOK as a contestant on Big Brother 16?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Would you like to see BushOK on Big Brother 16?  (Read 3931 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 07:15:55 PM »

...again, the "moron" label was thrown out because he never even heard about it. Just because no one in his family watches it doesn't mean he can't be aware of a pretty well known show. No one in my immediate family watches "Breaking Bad." Yet I'd have to be living under a rock to not have heard about it.

I'd never heard about it either before for whatever reason my grandmother was at my house about a month and a half ago.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 07:16:00 PM »

I'd love to see how the rest of America reacts to him. It would make for great TV, no joke.

That being said, I doubt Bushie would pass the physical/health requirements to join the show.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 11:03:13 PM »

How the hell do people not know what Big Brother is? Tongue
I've vaguely heard of it, but couldn't tell you anything about it and, until it was mentioned, in this thread, didn't know it was still a thing. It seems like it was something that was on tv a long time ago, so I would have guessed it was cancelled by now. I don't watch a lot of tv. I prefer the internet because it is interactive. I do like Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Downton Abbey a lot though. And some random documentaries on Netflix sometimes.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2013, 04:07:13 AM »

If you're 25 or older, you probably remember the "great national debate" over whether the Big Brother house guests should be told about the events of 9/11 despite the premise of the show being total isolation from the outside world.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2013, 08:51:36 AM »

If you're 25 or older, you probably remember the "great national debate" over whether the Big Brother house guests should be told about the events of 9/11 despite the premise of the show being total isolation from the outside world.
That I didn't know about at all. I didn't even know they were sequestered so thoroughly. Is/was this show all that popular?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies