SEATOWN! (I felt this was necessary) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:07:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SEATOWN! (I felt this was necessary) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SEATOWN! (I felt this was necessary)  (Read 1175 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 07, 2013, 04:56:47 PM »

Honestly, they probably do this so they can then be inactive and use inactivity to argue for consolidation.  It's a shame.

Probably implies lack of certainty, this is the essence of their whole strategy in the Pacific.  That is a fact, not an opinion.  NM-AM is more or less a frustrated group of extremists on the left trying to mimic what the Republicans do when they play starve the beast.  The irony is that regional consolidation would not do anything to increase activity if implemented.  The reason I support it is that, if implemented fairly and in a non-partisan manner, it could dramatically increase competitiveness and force "power-players" to compete against each other directly rather than by proxy as they currently do.  The former simply seems like it'd be more fun, imo, the Cold War we've had between about six or seven players is getting old and a change would be nice.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies