Favorite Sen. Robert KKK Byrd Quote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:05:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Favorite Sen. Robert KKK Byrd Quote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which is your favorite Sen. Byrd quote?
Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: Favorite Sen. Robert KKK Byrd Quote  (Read 8604 times)
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« on: March 04, 2005, 01:06:35 AM »

I don't know why everyone hates Bryd. Sure, he's made some racist comments. So what? He's apologized.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 01:11:42 AM »
« Edited: March 04, 2005, 01:16:55 AM by Bob »

I don't know why everyone hates Bryd. Sure, he's made some racist comments. So what? He's apologized.

I find Byrd to be absolutely hilarious. Ever watch him make a speech in congress? His mumbling and drooling is quite entertaining.

Harsh, but true. The Almanac of American Politics has a high opinion of him- but then, that book is 90 percent bullsh**t.

I personally like the man, BTW.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 01:13:02 AM »

I like him, but then again Ive always been a sucker for the honest ones.

edit:  I dont mean I support his racist remarks, but I do support the fact that he doesnt watter down or sugar coat his comments.

I agree with him about the white ns.

I'm tired of seeing the stupid suburban white teenagers stealing black culture and making it their own -- I'm not sure if thats what he was referring to (who the hell knows what he was talking about) but oh well.

Where I live, we call them "whiggers". Cheesy
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 02:49:02 AM »

edit:  I dont mean I support his racist remarks, but I do support the fact that he doesnt watter down or sugar coat his comments.

I'm tired of seeing stupid suburban white teenagers stealing black culture and making it their own -- I'm not sure if thats what he was referring to (who the hell knows what he was talking about) but oh well.

so i take it you're disapproving of jazz and rock n' roll, for the white teenagers of that period were as 'white n' in their day as many are today.  what do you want here?  racial as well as cultural separation? 

You're dead wrong here. "Whiggers", as I shall henceforth refer to them as, are typically uneducated white trash, frequently high school dropouts, and want to be thugs. If that's the kind of "culture" you approve of, I'd hate to see what you don't like!
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 02:58:23 AM »

I'm tired of seeing stupid suburban white teenagers stealing black culture and making it their own -- I'm not sure if thats what he was referring to (who the hell knows what he was talking about) but oh well.

so i take it you're disapproving of jazz and rock n' roll, for the white teenagers of that period were as 'white n' in their day as many are today.  what do you want here?  racial as well as cultural separation? 

You're dead wrong here. "Whiggers", as I shall henceforth refer to them as, are typically uneducated white trash, frequently high school dropouts, and want to be thugs. If that's the kind of "culture" you approve of, I'd hate to see what you don't like!

whom are you referring to here?  Eminem?  i had in mind cultural artists.   

I'm talking about actual whiggers. I want to know what you mean by "cultural artists".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies