Final Word on Obamacare: Cheaper than Expected
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:49:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Final Word on Obamacare: Cheaper than Expected
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Final Word on Obamacare: Cheaper than Expected  (Read 7140 times)
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2013, 10:20:14 PM »

Unless and until such gap policies are advertised. This personalizing of matters is unfortunate. And I don't have any such "problems" anyway Snowguy. None of this applies to me (other than whatever non means tested Obamacare subsidy I get just because I'm old). But it may be that Obamacare will have a big problem over this. I hope I'm wrong.
Your concern trolling is just getting really old.  And lots of people have asked you to stop.

Lots of people = 2. Anyway, I learned something from a poster finally (about what appears to be accurate, that there is a blanket ban on pricing based on anything other than the 4 factors all across the land everywhere - pity but yes, absolutely necessary given the balance of the Obamacare structure), so all the personal calumny stuff, from blue blood WASP, to rich out of touch, and so forth, was worth it (I being mostly embarrassed for the poster in going there). Sorry that I annoy you. But I do my thing, you do yours, and that is that. I am not going to change.

Torie is not a troll at all. We need to have rules for all the partisan liberals who are trolls.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2013, 08:00:03 AM »

No one's buying anything from Lloyd's. The real question is how many healthy people will just forgo insurance altogether.

My concern is that if were legal, somebody might start advertising gap insurance on Fox News.

Why would they? 90+% of Fox News's viewership is on Medicare.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2013, 08:00:54 AM »

I have no desire for Obamacare to fail

Girl, please.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2013, 11:40:42 AM »

with the Pubs having zero interest in fixing its flaws, the better to bring it all down.

The problems with Obamacare are all long term.  Short term, it provides bottom down economic stimulus and lower health cost.

Expect the 2014 Democratic campaign to be "Obamacare Worked" and then hope for them to take back the House.  Then, expect in 2015 the first act of the new Democratic Congress to be repeal the pushed back employer mandate, relief for the poor in remaining non-expansion Medicaid states, and pass a series of other fixes to tie up loose ends.

That's the calculated gamble of Obama and Democrats.  Roll with it, Torie.
Linus Van Pelt

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2013, 05:53:10 PM »

This is maybe not so great.

Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2013, 06:38:47 PM »

Yeah, I think ignorance and apathy (especially among the young whom Obamacare needs to sign up for it to be successful) will be more of a problem than people figuring out ways to game the system.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies