Opinion of barfbag
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:30:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of barfbag
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Opinion of barfbag
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: Opinion of barfbag  (Read 6726 times)
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2013, 07:47:39 PM »

Massive FF.  Too bad anybody who's conservative on here is automatically blacklisted.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2013, 07:57:15 PM »

FF.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2013, 09:21:35 PM »

FF, whats with the 2:1 ratio of dis-likeness?
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 12:26:18 AM »

He definitely tells us his position on issues and his beliefs.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 01:57:26 AM »

Whenever somebody quotes him I always think it's me for a second. It's getting really annoying.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 06:39:56 PM »

FF, Free Barfbag!
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 06:44:18 PM »

Massive FF.  Too bad anybody who's conservative on here is automatically blacklisted.

That's not fair. Obnoxious, overly partisan conservatives like you and barfbag get blacklisted, but intelligent, pragmatic ones like Senator Maxwell are treated with the respect they deserve. And it goes the same way with liberals.

Anyway, I think this forum will be a lot less interesting/fun/exciting for me without barfbag, even if I do think he is one of the biggest dunderheads on the planet. HP, but I want him back ASAP.

Cory, Krazen, and potentially even Oldiesfreak and Waukesha County ("Elections Guy") would be more deserving of the ban than barfy.
What's so bad about ElectionsGuy? He seems pretty cool.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2013, 10:55:12 PM »

Massive FF.  Too bad anybody who's conservative on here is automatically blacklisted.

That's not fair. Obnoxious, overly partisan conservatives like you and barfbag get blacklisted, but intelligent, pragmatic ones like Senator Maxwell are treated with the respect they deserve. And it goes the same way with liberals.

Anyway, I think this forum will be a lot less interesting/fun/exciting for me without barfbag, even if I do think he is one of the biggest dunderheads on the planet. HP, but I want him back ASAP.

Cory, Krazen, and potentially even Oldiesfreak and Waukesha County ("Elections Guy") would be more deserving of the ban than barfy.

We just have some disagreements up in all the election threads, no biggy.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2013, 11:13:07 AM »

But I am intelligent and pragmatic.  You just don't recognize it because I also happen to be very loyal to the GOP. 
And I wouldn't really call Maxwell conservative, since he seems more moderate/liberal on a lot of social issues.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2013, 11:15:07 AM »

We just have some disagreements up in all the election threads, no biggy.
But disagreements aren't ban-worthy!
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2013, 11:57:25 AM »

Massive FF overall. Barfbag is actually one of my favorite members of the forum at this point.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2013, 01:04:29 PM »

Makes tedious hackish posts.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2013, 02:07:28 PM »

But I am intelligent and pragmatic.  You just don't recognize it because I also happen to be very loyal to the GOP. 
And I wouldn't really call Maxwell conservative, since he seems more moderate/liberal on a lot of social issues.

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2013, 05:20:43 PM »

I am very liberal on social issues... but at least I don't vote with Gass 100% of the time.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2013, 06:26:52 AM »

Oldies, you may be intelligent, but being pragmatic means not aligning with a specific ideology and being a more individual thinker, being loyal to the GOP doesn't exactly fit that description well.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2013, 06:35:10 AM »

FF, funny Tongue
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2013, 12:29:29 AM »

Who's Cory? I've never heard of his name being mentioned until now.

At first, I really hated barfbag, but after starting to read more and more of his posts, I just started laughing and liking him more and more for his Bachmann-like comments. FF.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2013, 01:24:26 PM »

So, is he banned now, or what?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2013, 03:11:20 PM »

I am working privately with Barfbag, and when we are done, I am quite confident he will be back with us - hopefully by early next week. Thanks.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2013, 03:12:13 PM »

I'd rather have the jmftsc back.
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2013, 03:41:50 PM »

Who's Cory? I've never heard of his name being mentioned until now.

At first, I really hated barfbag, but after starting to read more and more of his posts, I just started laughing and liking him more and more for his Bachmann-like comments. FF.
Cory's a rather loathsome eugenicist.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2013, 10:10:45 PM »

I am working privately with Barfbag, and when we are done, I am quite confident he will be back with us - hopefully by early next week. Thanks.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2013, 10:14:49 PM »

Torie, you're our leading FF right now.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2013, 11:00:41 PM »

Barfbag's already back....albeit on mod review for now.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2013, 02:27:38 PM »

Barfbag's already back....albeit on mod review for now.

While the jmfsct remains banned.  Tragic. Please go hide in your cave.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies