|           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:02:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016  (Read 895 times)
NHI
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 29, 2013, 02:27:16 PM »

Mini-Timeline

Nov. 2012
"I have just called President Obama to congratulate him on his victory..."

Nov. 2016
Biden/Warren: 0
Romney/Paul: 0

"Election Night 2016. Vice President Biden is vying to win a third term for the Democrats, while 2012 Republican challenger Mitt Romney is hoping that the second time is the charm and tonight will be a long awaited victory for the GOP."

"A man who four years ago lost to President Obama, is now once more the standard bearer in the first time since Adali Stevenson that a former losing candidate is the nominee in the following election. Romney who emerged as the candidate after the collapse of both Rep. Paul Ryan and Governor Christie's campaigns following the entrance of Ted Cruz into the primary race..."

"Tonight Romney is running on a record similar to what he did four years ago, though with the state of the economy, and the general pessimistic feeling in the country, the Republican challengers believes tonight he will finally be elected President of the United States."

DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 03:26:53 PM »

This has the "dkrolga seal of approval"
PolitiJunkie

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 07:48:58 PM »

Ugh. NHI, I usually enjoy your timelines, a lot, but this is about to be the most hackish and unrealistic timeline; we all know how much you love Romney, and I'm SURE you'll let him win New Hampshire despite how impractical and unreasonable the thought of another Romney run, let alone a primary victory or general election victory, would be. You have so many awesome unfinished TLs that could be brought back instead of spending time on this. You can obviously do what you want, but that's just my two cents.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies