Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:52:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55029 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2016, 11:39:59 AM »

Today it was Merkel swimming in a Whirpool commercial.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2016, 01:04:14 PM »

Today it was Merkel swimming in a Whirpool commercial.

Are you feeling alright?
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2016, 12:56:21 PM »

Just had a dream involving being teleported onto a plane where the only other passengers were my mother, Hillary Clinton, and her guards. She was very nice and we had a pleasant conversation where she told me about how she patched things up with President Obama after the 2008 primary and I congratulated her on her inevitable victory in the upcoming election. I briefly met with her in the airport as well.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2016, 03:13:29 PM »

I was actually about to bump this thread because of one I had last night. In the dream, I was at a Trump rally and somehow got to meet him personally in private. I asked him for a photo and he agreed, but the camera would never work. Most of the dream revolved around me trying countless times to take the photo but continuously failing.

That brings my total of vivid dreams involving Trump up to two.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2016, 03:17:42 PM »

Had my first actual political dream last night-revolved around me meeting Andy Burnham and him saying how crap his own leadership contest was , and that he was an awful candidate. Can you blame me for dreaming about this pretty boy?

Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2016, 04:04:39 PM »

I had a dream the other night that literally every single famous Hollywood celebrity endorsed Trump, and that he just barely won California on election day. I don't know what the whole map looked like, but I do know that California is the state that won him the election.

W/O CA, he's at 267.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2016, 09:47:43 PM »

I had a dream the other night that literally every single famous Hollywood celebrity endorsed Trump, and that he just barely won California on election day. I don't know what the whole map looked like, but I do know that California is the state that won him the election.

W/O CA, he's at 267.

Yeah, that map is weird enough to from a dream. Wink
NOT gonna be banned soon
Golfman76
United States

« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2016, 09:57:17 PM »

I had a dream in which Scott Walker won the nomination and subsequently the presidency with 284 electoral votes. Clinton won 250 and some guy with literally yellow skin won 4 electoral votes.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2016, 10:58:47 AM »

Jimmy Carter died in some kind of flood, and that's all I remember right now.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2016, 05:00:11 PM »

I had a weird dream around the time of the start of the primaries. I had apparently slept through the entire election and was really pissed. I checked my phone to see who won, and it was a landslide victory for a John Kasich/Ben Carson ticket. I remember thinking oh damn Carson is VP, but it's not completely terrible since at least Kasich is the Republican so whatevs.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2016, 06:27:20 PM »

Something about the Reagan admin trying to figure out if Bush 41 had been replaced with a clone. Or something.
Bakersfield Uber Alles
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2016, 08:12:11 PM »

A few months ago, I had a dream where Bernie tried to pander to me by showing up at my apartment complex with a lot of microcars. It was a waste because I was going to vote for him anyway.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2016, 12:38:16 AM »

Dreamed that it was election night. Clinton had mopped the floor with Trump, winning all Obama 2012 states and North Carolina with 53.4% of the popular vote. Utah was uncalled at the time:

She had come within a stone's throw of taking Arizona. The downballot drubbing was massive: I remember that Patrick Murphy beat Rubio in Florida and Jason Kander somehow managed to win in Missouri. I remember Googling the New Hampshire Senate results and discovering that the results were measured by a paper grocery bag full of pancake mix and a bag full of New Hampshire-shaped dried fruit in my bedroom closet. Pancake mix had apparently won in a landslide.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2016, 12:53:15 AM »

Jimmy Carter died in some kind of flood, and that's all I remember right now.

Very biblical!
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2016, 10:55:34 AM »

I remember Googling the New Hampshire Senate results and discovering that the results were measured by a paper grocery bag full of pancake mix and a bag full of New Hampshire-shaped dried fruit in my bedroom closet. Pancake mix had apparently won in a landslide.
Angry NH pancakes will turn out in droves for pancake mix!
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2016, 04:31:07 PM »

I had a dream that the presidential election would be decided by a game show-style quiz contest on live TV.  Hillary and Trump would each get five questions, and the one who got the most right would win (just like the final round of Weakest Link).  It got to the point where Trump got his first two right and Hillary got her first two wrong.  Then I woke up.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2016, 04:36:03 PM »

Well, not quite a politician, but he did work on political campaigns.

I visited Ted Bundy in prison and we had a long chat about obscure Atlas topics, including recent bans. Then they took him away.

God, from now on I need to avoid any crime documentary.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2016, 04:40:17 PM »

I also dreamt once that Chris Christie appointed Sarah Palin to the Senate.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2016, 04:18:47 PM »

A couple days ago I had a dream where Hillary Clinton and Martin O'Malley were driving to a restaurant and bickering like an old married couple.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2016, 12:02:15 PM »

I once dreamed (relatively recenty) of trump winning an insane landslide(I remember he won Washington and Oregon).
Californiadreaming
United States

« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2016, 05:01:06 PM »

I once had a dream that Al Gore just came out as a trans-woman. Afterwards, in this dream, I immediately realized that Al Gore almost became the first female U.S. President.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2016, 01:20:18 PM »

>be asleep last night
>dreamin away
>John Kasich is doing a stand-up comedy routine for some reason
>making fun of Trump and Clinton but saying positive things about them too
>he's laughing at his own jokes
>so is everyone else
>then he starts talking about God and prayer
>starts praying on the stage
>the audience prays along with him
>wake up
>John Hagee Ministries is playing on TV
>geez oh man
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2016, 04:02:58 PM »

Once I had a dream that I ran against Reagan in 1980 (he was nominated in '76 and edged out Carter) and I was the Democratic nominee. I mopped the floor with him and faced James Buckley in 1984. I won a fifty state landslide.

Same basic views as now. Fiscal moderate, social liberal too.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2016, 06:50:13 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2016, 12:42:35 AM by Phyllis Dare, Secret Agent »

See, when I have dreams like that (which are never very explicit, for whatever that's worth), I'm at least (normal) enough to have them about people like Eva Green or Michelle Dockery. Not US Congresswomen.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2016, 01:05:11 PM »

My dream included a rematch between George W. Bush and Al Gore in the year 2196. It was strongly implied that Gore was going to win, Gore looked like he was determined while Bush looked serious but lower energy than Gore. This version of Al Gore was actually a reincarnation of disabled physics scholar Stephen Hawking, who in this world succeeded Bill Gates as the CEO of Ford Motor company in the 1990s (or maybe Gates was the President and Hawking the CEO, I don't remember if they are separate positions). Hawking was experiencing visions of his next life during his death as a result of his body shutting down due to the collapse of a room he was in that was being destroyed by mistake by a gigantic black duckling that was actually very peaceful and cute. (I assumed that being a giant black duck meant that it was a female).

I later traveled to the year 2192 to discover that the election was George W. Bush vs. John Kerry. Bush looked more confident than Kerry, who had to deal with a dirty primary against sore loser Sherrod Brown. Brown had flipped out after losing, accusing the citizens of New Jersey who voted against him of being "bigoted". I also found out the parties were reversed, it was Bush (D) who would defeat Kerry (R) and then lose reelection to Gore (R). Sherrod Brown represented the further right wing of the Republican party in the 2192 primary, Al Gore was very high energy and united the competing wings of the party with little effort in his (all over but the shouting) '96 victory.

There was plenty both before (swimming pools at high school) and after when I was trying to drive a Ford F850 that was actually a late 90s Honda Element that they were forced to brand as a ford because the b*stard of a CEO Stephen Hawking found a minor patent infringement in the SUV. The SUV was basically unfit for driving and the breaks were too weak to prevent a minor fender bender with one of those old Suburu Outback wagons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies