Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:18:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 54881 times)
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2016, 02:45:56 PM »

I had one last night where Mike Huckabee announced his 2020 candidacy (and it seemed to take place now, pre-2016 election).
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2016, 03:24:29 PM »

Not involving politicians per se, but tonight I dreamt of the weirdest international news story ever.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2016, 12:20:39 AM »

Not involving politicians per se, but tonight I dreamt of the weirdest international news story ever.

Tell us.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2016, 12:53:32 AM »

Tell us.

Israel was requesting to be annexed into Taiwan. There was at least some discussion about it, but Netanyahu was pushing very strongly in favor. I don't remember what Taiwan thought of the idea.

...yeah.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2016, 11:43:31 AM »
« Edited: October 06, 2016, 11:49:21 AM by TN Volunteer »

Tonight I had a dream in which I saw the results of every Senate race this year on election night: IIRC, Senate control was still in doubt. I remember Jason Kander winning by 3, Pat Toomey winning by 0.8%, Rubio winning by 8% and the NV Senate race being literally tied (with Masto ahead by 200 votes with 89% reporting).
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2016, 11:57:13 AM »
« Edited: October 06, 2016, 12:12:25 PM by Phyllis Dare, Secret Agent »

I had a dream that this was the map.

#mormonshatetrump
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2016, 01:03:52 PM »
« Edited: November 29, 2020, 07:49:10 PM by bagelman »

Had a dream in which a Trump-lite (with much less of the racism and sexism) populist won the 2020 GOP nomination. Clinton tried to tar him with the Trump brush, but she was tired and unpopular....

377-161

Closest state, and biggest surprise of the night, was Illinois. Economic decline in Chicago during the late 10s recession was probably a major factor in swinging the state, and giving the Republicans the whole of the midwest. IL was really the only state of importance, when it was made too close to call I saw the election as won. The dream implied that I voted GOP.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2016, 06:51:03 AM »

One night I dreamed that it came out that Richard Nixon was my real biological father (he was 78 when I was born). LOL.

Another night I dreamed that my company (employer) was holding a big party and The Donald was a special guest. And I insisted to my boss to sit next to him.

The most craziest dream I had one night was, that LBJ and Lincoln were dancing together to Leif Garret's I was made for dancing and while balancing a kitchen funnel on their chests.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2016, 12:46:02 PM »

I had a dream Hillary lost and Trump won. I woke up in night sweats. Then I checked the news to see Jeff Sessions was nominated for AG, and am still trying to pinch myself awake.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2016, 02:27:47 PM »
« Edited: November 26, 2016, 02:29:25 PM by bagelman »

I dreamt that, while I wasn't at school, I had a job working for a truck company (a company making trucks) owned by a relative of Donald Trump named Trump Trucking. The logo looked like this, obviously differing in what it said below "TRUMP".

I always thought this somewhat thin, kinda old, grey haired guy walking around was glasses with Mr. Trump. However I later met the "real" Mr. Trump who looked much younger, had brown hair with a cross between mutton chops and a chin curtain, glasses, and had about above average weight. He was very friendly but I later learned that he was actually easily offended. Sure enough my house later got a call saying that I had been fired, and I believe it was for a forum post directed at him that mentioned an article critical of him.

However, afterwards I woke up and learned that I still had a job at Trump Trucking, the forum I posted on didn't exist, and the real Mr. Trump was probably the old guy I mentioned before. I didn't actually know for sure, but I know I still had a job before I actually woke up into the world in which there is no Trump Trucking.
Pessimistic Antineutrino
Pessimistic Antineutrino
United States

« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2016, 03:45:29 PM »

About a week before the election, I had a dream that Trump got blown out with a map looking something like this:

I knew that there was a downballot apocalypse for Republicans but didn't see any specific results, only that they lost both the House and the Senate. I spent a while looking at my district (NJ-7)'s House race, where the Democrat Peter Jacob led Lance by about 500 votes and was likely going to a recount.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2016, 03:58:31 PM »

I dreamed that this girl I liked in high school and stayed friends with for a good few years afterwards was being vetted for Secretary of Commerce.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2016, 04:54:20 PM »

Recently I had a dream that Jim Hood lost re-election.
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« Reply #138 on: November 27, 2016, 06:38:43 PM »

I had a dream I was Nick Clegg and we lost reelection in the coalition and I had to move my desk out of the main government office building and I was crying.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2016, 04:09:12 PM »

I had a very Atlas dream last night - I was at a block party and Bobby Jindal was there. He starts flirting with me in a really over-the-top and creepy way, and I'm thinking "well, I'm not gay, but I would definitely love to get Bobby Jindal caught as someone who has gay affairs with people 20 years younger than him." So I decide to lead him on and try to get him caught in the act. We agree to meet in a parking lot at this one mall, but as I'm on my way there, I get a call from Melania Trump and I'm like "Oh shoot! I was supposed to pick up Barron Trump from soccer practice or school or something!" And while I'm pondering what to do, I wake up.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2017, 02:59:23 PM »

I dreamt it was the first round of the French presidential election. FBM and Le Pen qualified for the runoff (but for some reason I didn't know their percentages). All I know is that Mélenchon came in third with 19% and Hamon came fifth with 7%, which made it pretty f**king depressing.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2017, 03:41:08 PM »

I had a dream that the late King Hussein of Jordan came to visit my house.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2017, 12:04:20 AM »

Tell us.

Israel was requesting to be annexed into Taiwan. There was at least some discussion about it, but Netanyahu was pushing very strongly in favor. I don't remember what Taiwan thought of the idea.

...yeah.

I only just saw this. This is fantastic! You should consider trying to make a timeline out of how this came to be.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2017, 01:22:27 AM »

Tell us.

...yeah.

I only just saw this. This is fantastic! You should consider trying to make a timeline out of how this came to be.

I'd like to, yeah! The glorious Republic of Taisrael shall take its rightful place among the nations of the Earth. Cheesy
Kringla Heimsins
France

« Reply #144 on: April 06, 2017, 11:22:30 AM »
« Edited: April 06, 2017, 11:24:58 AM by Kringla Heimsins »

I dreamt it was the first round of the French presidential election. FBM and Le Pen qualified for the runoff (but for some reason I didn't know their percentages). All I know is that Mélenchon came in third with 19% and Hamon came fifth with 7%, which made it pretty f**king depressing.

Sorry, who (or what) is FBM?
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #145 on: April 06, 2017, 11:41:09 AM »

Judging from the context, Macron.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #146 on: April 06, 2017, 12:31:03 PM »

Well not politicians in the sense here, but years ago I had dreams involving Queen Victoria and Elizabeth I plus a fair amount of pot. Make of that what you will. Tongue
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2017, 07:48:46 PM »

One time I had a dream that George Washington was a Muslim.

Another time I dreamt that Perez Musharraf was talking to me about something, but I don't remember what.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2017, 11:14:33 PM »

Flawless Beautiful Macron.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #149 on: April 06, 2017, 11:17:27 PM »

Flawless Beautiful Macron.

Ah! I had theories involving either Fan Boy or Flanby's Baby; I was rather hoping for the later.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies