Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:29:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55118 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2017, 11:18:37 PM »

I dreamt it was the first round of the French presidential election. FBM and Le Pen qualified for the runoff (but for some reason I didn't know their percentages). All I know is that Mélenchon came in third with 19% and Hamon came fifth with 7%, which made it pretty f**king depressing.

Sorry, who (or what) is FBM?

Flawless Beautiful Macron.

Ah! I had theories involving either Fan Boy or Flanby's Baby; I was rather hoping for the later.

Hey, I'm not against alternative nicknames. Wink
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2017, 11:22:06 PM »

I dreamt it was the first round of the French presidential election. FBM and Le Pen qualified for the runoff (but for some reason I didn't know their percentages). All I know is that Mélenchon came in third with 19% and Hamon came fifth with 7%, which made it pretty f**king depressing.

Sorry, who (or what) is FBM?

Flawless Beautiful Macron.

Ah! I had theories involving either Fan Boy or Flanby's Baby; I was rather hoping for the later.

Hey, I'm not against alternative nicknames. Wink

Grin
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2017, 08:52:46 PM »

Last night, I dreamed that I was the campaign manager of Republican Michigan Senator "Greg Poonery," who had defeated Debbie Stabenow by 55.28%-55.18% in 2012. However, our plans were dashed when spaghetti demons took over the world a-la "body snatchers."

I need to stop eating weird stuff before I go to bed.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2017, 10:36:43 PM »

I had two during the election--one where Trump was campaigning in Athens GA (why?) and I was stalking him trying to question him about why he shifted some of his stances from his early 2000s views, and another where I was locked in a closed-room debate between all the candidates from all the parties, and couldn't escape.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2017, 08:54:21 PM »

I dreamt that I got elected Governor of South Dakota in 2022, ending the GOP's 44-year-hold on that office, after unseating incumbent Governor Kristi Noem.

It started off with me obtaining the Democratic nomination because no one else ran for that.  I didn't think I had much of a chance against Noem, and I admitted that at my first public event.  Suddenly, South Dakota voters started appreciating my honesty.  Then I kept on coming across as some modest and decent outsider, with voters liking me more and more, causing the state GOP to become so petrified it couldn't fight back. 
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2017, 09:13:16 PM »

I dreamt that I got elected Governor of South Dakota in 2022, ending the GOP's 44-year-hold on that office, after unseating incumbent Governor Kristi Noem.

It started off with me obtaining the Democratic nomination because no one else ran for that.  I didn't think I had much of a chance against Noem, and I admitted that at my first public event.  Suddenly, South Dakota voters started appreciating my honesty.  Then I kept on coming across as some modest and decent outsider, with voters liking me more and more, causing the state GOP to become so petrified it couldn't fight back. 

I'd vote for you.
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2017, 10:06:42 PM »

Something about unseating a Republican state senator on the Eastern Shore. I can't remember it clearly because it was just a mindless fantasy.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2017, 07:54:39 PM »

I had a dream that I was Vice President to some unknown president (he looked like Mark Warner but it wasn't him). But, something had happened to that president and he had to resign from office. So, I remember Chief Justice Roberts administering the oath of office to me, and I gave a speech announcing my layout for a new cabinet. I appointed Joe Biden as my Chief of Staff, Secretary of State, and Secretary of Defense, and Kamala Harris for Attorney General. That's as much as I remember at the moment.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2017, 08:56:23 PM »

I've probably had others, but I vividly remember a dream where I was reading the newspaper the day after the election and saw it proclaim Hillary Clinton as being elected to the presidency and it noting that she would be the first woman to assume the position (this was pre-election, about a few weeks before).
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2017, 09:16:18 PM »

Also, I had another one where I met Hillary.

I don't know why I've had more Hillary-based dreams than any others with politics.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2017, 10:06:56 PM »

One time I had a dream that George Washington was a Muslim.

Another time I dreamt that Perez Musharraf was talking to me about something, but I don't remember what.
I had a dream that Pervez Musharraf was at my house for some type of event several years back.
diptheriadan

« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2017, 10:12:41 PM »

There was one time back in December of 2015 when I dreamt that Chris Christie was the Anti-Christ and he was using Trump as useful idiot/stepping stone to the presidency. It had all kinds of weird imagery and was the first dream I had that I woke up in the dream.

I felt like a ing prophet for the week when it seemed like Trump would choose Christie as his running mate.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #162 on: August 28, 2017, 10:13:59 PM »

A long time ago I dreamt that I was walking down a hallway with Fidel Castro talking about stuff. Turns out he was actually a really decent guy to be with.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2017, 05:15:53 PM »

I had a dream the other day I was driving to California to visit my grandmother Dianne Feinstein.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #164 on: September 01, 2017, 07:27:40 AM »

Last night I dreamt that I met Mitt Romney. I forgot what he was doing, but the dream was so realistic I thought it was the second time I met a major politician (the first being with John Sarbanes, which did happen IRL).

Only now do I realize it was a dream, and now I'm shook.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2017, 11:05:51 AM »

I remember having a dream last year about how I was about to meet Debbie Wasserman Schultz and she disappeared in a flash of light like a witch.

On Sunday night, I had a dream that I finally met Brian Sandoval on the east coast and the pictures that I took on my iPhone 4 were very blurry. I was bummed out because the whole thing was just a dream.

Last night, I had a dream that I ran into Lisa Blunt Rochester, whom I've actually met in real life, somewhere outside of Delaware. Overall, it's not a weird dream, but still worth mentioning here.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2017, 11:57:07 AM »

Last night I had a dream where I stopped by this out of the way little indie fast food joint. I checked out their menu and they had this meatless burger with veggies called "The Chartreuse." Being the little herbivore that I am, I was overjoyed and told the cashier that I wanted one. But when I did, she looked at me like I was a monster and had no clue what I was talking about. She talked to other people there, who looked equally appalled and baffled, and I was just kind of sitting in a corner thinking to myself "wtf? it's on your menu?" and wanting to disappear.

Then finally the owner of the establishment came out to talk to me. It was Terry McAuliffe. He asked me what the problem was, called me "champ," and asked me if there was anything else I'd like to order. I said no and that I was pretty sure there wasn't anything else I could eat on the menu because they all had meat. He looked at me and nodded in a very profound way and then told me to hold tight, walking out of the building. I was confused at first until I realized he was taking a walk to the grocery store next door to buy a veggie burger to make my "Chartreuse." As I was waiting, the cashier asked me if I had a bunch of weird diseases or if I was with PETA. I said no, I'm not an activist, I'm just a vegetarian. Eventually, McAuliffe returned with a slab of tofu in hand and slapped it on the grill himself to make my meal personally.

What the f[inks] is my life.
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2017, 02:17:01 PM »

I had a pretty vivid dream once a long time ago that Mitt Romney chose Snoop Dogg as his running mate at the RNC and carried every state except Massachusetts to George McGovern in the general.

Just rows and rows of cookie cutter suburban homes with those "R Money/ Dogg" signs.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2017, 07:20:48 AM »

I had a really bad one last night.  Somehow, they called a redo of the election, and Hillary beat Trump with the Obama map plus NC and the Democrats won the House (I don't remember too much about districts, but they failed to pick up any TX districts or GA-6, but somehow picked up AL-2 and GA-7 was too close to call as of the next morning).  They called the election right when polls closed on the West Coast.  I was at some sort of election party, as there were tons of people around the TV.  I then got a bunch of texts from conservative friends about sports (I think it was supposed to be this time of year and it definitely was 2017, because I noted in the dream that it was warm out, but college football and the MLB playoffs were going on) maybe mixed in with some politics.

Then, a sense of impending doom hit me when I realized that all of Obama's executive actions that Trump overturned with executive action would simply be reinstated.  Most prominent was the Mexico City Policy.  I don't know where I was supposed to be in the dream or what I was supposed to be doing, but the next day, everyone was so excited that she had won and it was a borderline sense of euphoria around wherever I was that Trump wasn't the president anymore (while I was doing my best to put my head down).  That is all that I remember.  Notably, it never really explained why there was an election more than three years early.

This may have been the most detailed and vivid nightmare I have had in a long time.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #169 on: October 13, 2017, 01:34:59 PM »

Last night I dreamt that John McCain was caught on tape saying "I can't believe I picked that b**ch.  It was the dumbest decision I ever made."
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2017, 02:42:27 PM »

I had a dream where Anthony Kennedy died (December 2015).
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.91

« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2017, 03:49:52 PM »

I had a dream that I met Mitt Romney and tried to take a selfie with him, but he blew me off in a really rude way. My poor dream self was crushed, as he loved Mitt Romney as much as I do in real life. Thank goodness it was just a dream. Smiley
Don Vito Corleone
bruhgmger2
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -5.91

« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2017, 03:57:27 PM »

I had a dream that Jeff Sessions went on a tour to PR, and when he came back he told Trump that unless he made PR a state, there would be a Communist revolution.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2017, 06:21:56 PM »

Recently, I had a dream where I was walking down my street, and between two of my classmates houses, there was a tent, and Trump was inside it. Nobody was around except me, a friend, and him. Eventually the dream transitioned into my backyard somehow and I was trying to take a picture with him, but the camera malfunctioned and he just walked off.

I had some other ones too, but I can't quite remember them.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #174 on: October 17, 2017, 06:54:21 AM »

I had a dream Phil Bredesen came out of retirement to run for President in 2020 and was leading Trump in every national poll by exactly 7%.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies