Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:17:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55007 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2014, 01:38:42 PM »

I haven't had any political dreams, even though I'm very political, but...

I had an amazing dream that myself and two others ran into Nancy Reagan and she took us to a lavish restaurant for dinner. I woke up so happy I had the story to tell until I realized it was a dream. It seemed so long and real.

...almost all of my dreams are like this: such happiness then you wake up and you are depressed for the rest of the day because it was a dream. For example:

Way back in kindergarten I lost my favorite stuffed animal and like a year ago I had a dream that I randomly found it in my bed and I was so happy, but then I woke up and went back into my depressed self, like I was about a year ago.

I think sometimes I have more fun in my dreams than in reality.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2014, 04:40:40 PM »

Got another back rub from Nikki Haley.  Also for some reason Aaron Schock was marrying Joe Biden in the dream.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2014, 07:38:00 PM »

Got another back rub from Nikki Haley.  Also for some reason Aaron Schock was marrying Joe Biden in the dream.

Great, while you're in there, could see about getting me a back rub from Michelle Obama?
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2014, 07:40:16 PM »

Great, while you're in there, could see about getting me a back rub from Michelle Obama?

Reported to Secret Service.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2014, 10:47:53 PM »

I also had a dream involving the second Man of Steel movie and Obama.  What I remember is that there was a scene in the movie where it's revealed that *shocker* Christian Bale returns as Batman instead of Ben Affleck.

Now for some reason Bernie Sanders had returned to the US House (this is 2016 which is really weird) and he introduces what is obviously a joke impeachment proceeding against President Obama "for lying to us about who would be portraying Batman in the second Man of Steel movie."  A number of Democrats vote for the impeachment while barely holding back tears of laughter.  The rest of the Democratic Caucus obviously votes against the proceedings with some noting "it's a tasteless joke."

And then the Republicans, who gained something like 50 seats in the 2014 midterms (bringing them up to like an assload of seats or something) start marching to the podium one by one by one.  All told, every single Republican voted for the articles of impeachment or whatevs.  Just a few months before election day Barack Obama is officially impeached by Congress and forced out of office by armed guards with him yelling "wait!  You can't remove me from office!  This is f****ing stupid!"  The next day in Congress Bernie Sanders approaches the desk, bawing his eyes out in a drugged out stupor while yelling "IT WAS A JOKE DAMN IT!  IT WAS A JOKE!" before being carted away by the crazy police.

And then I woke up with a raging headache.  Weird.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2014, 10:14:59 AM »

So I finally had a politician dream and it was about me visiting some place that said "Hillary Clinton" in cool art deco. I assumed it was her Presidential library, because there was years etched on the floor (birth year, probably college, meeting Bill, etc.) so anyways it looked pretty nice (good economic times?) It oddly reminded me of Disney's Hollywood Studios

All of the sudden I had to wake up to go to the bathroom. Wierd part is it maybe is a sign of me changing parties, which if Ted Cruz overruns the party, then I might switch sides, or continue on with my own party. I dont know. but I really wanted to see what happened next. Sad
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2014, 02:18:58 PM »

Really dude?
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2014, 12:15:13 AM »

I dreamt of a recap of election results last Saturday. On here.

I think it's time for me to take a vacation.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2014, 10:07:01 AM »

I dreamt King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia gave me a tour of their castle. Which I think was somewhere on the Jersey Shore.

/dream
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2014, 04:22:57 PM »

Hillary Clinton told me last night that she's not running.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2014, 05:09:32 PM »

Two nights ago in my dream, Massachusetts Gubernatorial Candidate Charlie Baker was told by a female butcher in blue blue Boston that she had two illegitimate children, one from him, and one from Tracy Morgan. Then, Tracy Morgan demanded that his be named "Juicy Fruit", then I woke up.
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix
E: -6.90, S: -6.17

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2014, 03:42:51 AM »

I remember having a dream a week or so ago where Barack Obama came down with the flu before his inaugural address and for some reason I was a stand-in and had to give the speech. It's like the dream where you have to take a huge test and you didn't study at all x 1000000.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2014, 08:28:46 AM »

I just had a dream that Joe Baca was running for Congress again, and was telling the passengers on the bus about it (I was one of them). He said his only campaign issue would be stopping hospitals from misusing copper. When asked why, he said "I'll get back to you on that". Me and the other passengers were chuckling and making "this guy is insane" faces. Also, I'm pretty sure he had Basil Marceaux's voice.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2014, 06:15:16 PM »

Bump.

I dreamt I had Martha Coakley for a professor last night.
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2014, 06:20:19 PM »

Back in July I had a nightmare that Thad Cochran became President.

On a funnier note, I once had a dream that Jarl Balgruuf from Skyrim was my state's Governor.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2014, 06:44:15 PM »

I actually had a dream about Atlas forum last night. It was strange and oddly emotional.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2014, 03:04:14 AM »

On a funnier note, I once had a dream that Jarl Balgruuf from Skyrim was my state's Governor.

Would probably be an improvement, but I suspect he would dislike the democratic system.
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2014, 08:54:51 PM »

Would probably be an improvement, but I suspect he would dislike the democratic system.

"No Governor Balgruuf, you cannot send an axe to a state senator's mailbox."

"But I want to see if he is with me or against me!"
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2014, 08:57:32 PM »

It has nothing to do with politicians, but I had a dream last night where I gave a woman a squirting orgasm through a foot massage.  One of the more WTF moments in my life.  I have no thing for feets. 
Pessimistic Antineutrino
Pessimistic Antineutrino
United States

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2014, 11:24:05 PM »

I just had one, and I'm pretty sure it was influenced by reading this thread last night. In the dream, I was at a public meeting with a bunch of random people who I somehow knew to be North Carolina Democrats (Kay Hagan was not there, nor was any actual North Carolina politician). Somebody announced that every single one of them lost, including the governor (who was also apparently a Dem and running this year). Then, some kid who I vaguely remember from a State Farm commercial, asked Charlie Baker who had red hair for some reason, "Even you, Erskine Bowles?" , pronounced 'bowels', to which red-headed Charlie Baker relied sadly, "Yes."
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2014, 12:27:02 PM »

I'd had zero dreams involving politicians (that I remember) until I saw this thread's title the other night, and it evidently triggered something. Now I've had two in a week.

- The first somehow involved Obama and Pope Francis ... the details are gone by now, although I could have told you more right after I woke up. Obama, though, was "evil" and Francis was being mocked by conservatives.

- Last night, I had a dream that Kansas Senator Jerry Moran was prepping to address my company via a teleconference. He was in our office, had no idea what he was supposed to talk about before the call and was just going to wing it.

Weird. Thanks, Atlas. Now I dream about politicians.
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2014, 02:57:42 PM »

Last night I had a dream. President Obama, for some reason, launched a preemptive nuclear strike on North Korea, killing thousands of Koreans but also decimating the North Korean leadership, allowing South Korea to go in and reunite Korea.

While being praised by Congressional Republicans Obama fell into a depression, having come to regret the use of nuclear force. I was assigned to be his therapist. He started to talk to me about all his frustrations with the world and with politics but that was when the dream ended.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2014, 04:09:34 PM »

I dream very rarely, and I've only ever recalled one dream about politics. It's actually been more than three years now since I shared this:

Felt like sharing, and like this probably goes better here than in Forum Community.

So Romney upsets Bachmann in Iowa by less than a percent, before Paul suddenly blows him out New Hampshire by nine percentage points. South Carolina goes for some kind of Conservative Anti-Romney who my dream referred to as 'Painy'. After that, the race turns into a two-way contest between Romney and 'Painy', with Paul winning a few more occassional states (also apparently upsetting Painy in Texas). The race goes to the convention, where Romney has about 45% of the delegates, Painy around 40%, and Paul about 15%. After a few undecided ballots, Romney and Painy compromise; John McCain is nominated for President and Tim Pawlenty for Vice President, and he goes on to beat Obama/Biden by a 400+ landslide. (Also, Mike Gravel was at the presidential debate for some reason).
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2014, 04:15:58 PM »

I frequently dream about atlasian politics. I once had a dream where BRTD moved to the Northeast and was elected to the Assembly.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2014, 09:52:17 PM »

I frequently dream about atlasian politics. I once had a dream where BRTD moved to the Northeast and was elected to the Assembly.

Seek help, friend.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies