Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:09:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55305 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« on: August 04, 2014, 11:04:05 PM »

I haven't had any political dreams, even though I'm very political, but...

I had an amazing dream that myself and two others ran into Nancy Reagan and she took us to a lavish restaurant for dinner. I woke up so happy I had the story to tell until I realized it was a dream. It seemed so long and real.

...almost all of my dreams are like this: such happiness then you wake up and you are depressed for the rest of the day because it was a dream. For example:

Way back in kindergarten I lost my favorite stuffed animal and like a year ago I had a dream that I randomly found it in my bed and I was so happy, but then I woke up and went back into my depressed self, like I was about a year ago.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 10:14:59 AM »

So I finally had a politician dream and it was about me visiting some place that said "Hillary Clinton" in cool art deco. I assumed it was her Presidential library, because there was years etched on the floor (birth year, probably college, meeting Bill, etc.) so anyways it looked pretty nice (good economic times?) It oddly reminded me of Disney's Hollywood Studios

All of the sudden I had to wake up to go to the bathroom. Wierd part is it maybe is a sign of me changing parties, which if Ted Cruz overruns the party, then I might switch sides, or continue on with my own party. I dont know. but I really wanted to see what happened next. Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies