Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:47:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 56104 times)
Pessimistic Antineutrino
Pessimistic Antineutrino
United States

« on: November 13, 2014, 11:24:05 PM »

I just had one, and I'm pretty sure it was influenced by reading this thread last night. In the dream, I was at a public meeting with a bunch of random people who I somehow knew to be North Carolina Democrats (Kay Hagan was not there, nor was any actual North Carolina politician). Somebody announced that every single one of them lost, including the governor (who was also apparently a Dem and running this year). Then, some kid who I vaguely remember from a State Farm commercial, asked Charlie Baker who had red hair for some reason, "Even you, Erskine Bowles?" , pronounced 'bowels', to which red-headed Charlie Baker relied sadly, "Yes."
Pessimistic Antineutrino
Pessimistic Antineutrino
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 03:45:29 PM »

About a week before the election, I had a dream that Trump got blown out with a map looking something like this:

I knew that there was a downballot apocalypse for Republicans but didn't see any specific results, only that they lost both the House and the Senate. I spent a while looking at my district (NJ-7)'s House race, where the Democrat Peter Jacob led Lance by about 500 votes and was likely going to a recount.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies