Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:56:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55194 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: October 12, 2013, 10:42:45 PM »

I had a very vivid dream a few weeks ago about President Obama.  I believe I was providing security for him and he was trying to go into this underground complex, but I got this sudden feeling of danger... so I made him get out and I ran with him.  It turned out there was someone chasing us.  But we found these nice people who lived in the country and had guns but the wife was black so she was totes cool with Obama.  So then Obama had to hide in their house.  I woke up when whoever was chasing us came into the house.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 11:51:04 PM »

It was my subconscious mind telling me that an all white couple with guns would've opposed Obama... but in the dream I first saw the man with the gun and assumed he might be hostile... but then I saw his black wife and I was like... well, that's definitely a good sign. 

I couldn't see in the dream who or what was chasing us.  That's what was so terrifying about it... then BAM you see some guy with a gun... you think "sh**t" but then I saw the black wife and she said "come quick, hide"... that told me they weren't hostile.

In fact I never saw what was chasing us.  I woke up at the moment I would have.  I assumed it was a combination of satan/boogeyman/bigfoot/Mittens
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 01:25:32 PM »

I've had a couple with President Obama.  In one, I was running from unidentified bad people and found him also running from another group of the same bad people in a forest.  I knew there was a safe house ahead so I got him and Michelle to the safe house. 

Once in the house I knew we were safe, but the bad people still came into the house.  I knew we were safe despite this but then I woke up.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies