Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:47:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 55311 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: October 10, 2013, 10:20:22 PM »

I have had some involving Allen West. Most of them were flashbacks to various times when I have spoken with him. The most interesting dream that was not a flashback involved him showing up at my school for some reason, and I walked over to greet him. He remembered me by name like he does with everybody in reality. Then he went on his way with my principal.

I still have nightmares about election night 2012, and how awful it was.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 10:20:57 PM »

A couple months ago I dreamed I was a Senator and for some reason I was on a school bus negotiating with Mitch McConnell about a transportation appropriations bill
Sounds like a fun dream.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 11:35:59 AM »

Bump.

I met Governor Blanco in my dream last night!
Weird, I too had a political dream last night. It was about C-PAC. I guess my family was having a big reunion in Myrtle Beach for some reason and we were on a charter boat fishing. Somehow I ended up on a helicopter and fell out of it (which jolted me awake).

When I fell back asleep, I resumed my dream as I sometimes do, and was in the ocean by the hotel. So I swam to shore and entered. I was in the hallway when I saw signs for C-PAC, so I went by and saw several 2016 contenders-Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, and Bobby Jindal. I shook Jebs hand and tried to get my picture taken with Christie (who was like 7'5 and 600 pounds in the dream with giant Rick Santorum's grandpa hands), but the lady who took the picture randomly took a picture of the roof instead and walked off. I tried to shake Rand Paul's hand, but somehow the dream took me to my own house and I was trying to arrange to see a movie (IIRC, it was some type of Dylan biopic) with this girl I've been texting as of late IRL. Bizarre dream.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 10:06:56 PM »

One time I had a dream that George Washington was a Muslim.

Another time I dreamt that Perez Musharraf was talking to me about something, but I don't remember what.
I had a dream that Pervez Musharraf was at my house for some type of event several years back.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 03:17:46 PM »

I had one last night. There was a presidential election underway today for some reason, and I was in this haze throughout the entirety of the dream. This was made worse by the fact that I was aware that I was dreaming and couldn't seem to wake up from it. I keep going in and out of this blur and in one of the more clearer moments, MSNBC was on TV and they had a map between Trump and the Democratic nominee Kate Brown (no idea why it was her) that looked about the same as 2016 from what I can recall.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies