MSNBC: 2014 Midterm Elections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:01:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  MSNBC: 2014 Midterm Elections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MSNBC: 2014 Midterm Elections  (Read 10979 times)
PolitiJunkie

« on: October 06, 2013, 10:51:31 PM »

I started a timeline like this, but it seems like you are headed in the same direction as me so I'm gonna ditch mine and let you take over. It was called "Election Night 2014: Wait What?" and it basically entailed a very small Democratic "wave" as backlash against all the Republican obstructionism. The end result for mine was going to be D+1 in the Senate (Rs only picking up SD & Ds picking up GA & KY), D+8 in governorships with Democratic gubernatorial pickups in Maine, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, South Carolina, Georgia (Jason Carter), Arizona, and Florida and Republican pickups in Arkansas, Illinois, and Connecticut, and D+12 in the House (CA-21, CA-31, CO-6, MI-1, NV-3, NY-19, IL-13, NY-11, NY-23, VA-2, MT-AL, WV-2). But it seems like you are doing a better job of fleshing out the national mood so I'm gonna defer to you on this. Enjoy!
PolitiJunkie

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 02:08:40 PM »

Don't you all agree these people are all far left? What would you Democrats do if Fox News has Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Bill Kristol, Tucker Carlson, and Neil Kavuto?

They basically do.
PolitiJunkie

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 02:12:01 PM »

Don't you all agree these people are all far left? What would you Democrats do if Fox News has Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Bill Kristol, Tucker Carlson, and Neil Kavuto?

They basically do.

So why they double standard on the left? Why is MSNBC ok and Fox not ok based on who they have on during the elections? How is this fair?

Some would say neither is okay; others would say both is okay. I can't imagine you'd find anyone who is okay with one and not the other, and if you do, that person is a dunderhead not worth your time anyway.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies