MSNBC: 2014 Midterm Elections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:33:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  MSNBC: 2014 Midterm Elections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MSNBC: 2014 Midterm Elections  (Read 11001 times)
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« on: October 10, 2013, 01:32:57 PM »
« edited: October 11, 2013, 05:45:18 AM by Bacon King »

Don't you all agree this is a good timeline? What would you Democrats do if I didn't make irrelevant comparisons to Fox News in this thread?
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 02:10:11 PM »

Don't you all agree these people are all far left? What would you Democrats do if Fox News has Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Bill Kristol, Tucker Carlson, and Neil Kavuto?

They basically do.

So why they double standard on the left? Why is MSNBC ok and Fox not ok based on who they have on during the elections? How is this fair?
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 02:13:51 PM »

Don't you all agree these people are all far left? What would you Democrats do if Fox News has Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Bill Kristol, Tucker Carlson, and Neil Kavuto?

They basically do.

So why they double standard on the left? Why is MSNBC ok and Fox not ok based on who they have on during the elections? How is this fair?

Some would say neither is okay; others would say both is okay. I can't imagine you'd find anyone who is okay with one and not the other, and if you do, that person is a dunderhead not worth your time anyway.

I agree with you but unfortunately most Democrats would think the MSNBC lineup is fine while almost half of Republicans would say the opposite. If they were qualified, I'd love to see Bill O'Reilly and Greta Van Susteran do it for Fox actually. Although, Hannity and Beckel is very entertaining.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies