Disappointed
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:14:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Disappointed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Disappointed  (Read 1617 times)
cubfan
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 08, 2013, 07:05:21 PM »

This is yougo1000. I know I am probably going to be banned. Again. But I am sorry if I was stupid back then and you took my stupidity and made it a running joke. It bugs me I was made fun of even though I just wanted to talk politics. I am 14 now and have moved on to other interests(including baseball). It just makes me feel bad that I joined this site just to talk politics but I end up being a running joke on the site. Sad
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 07:09:40 PM »

Why were you banned to begin with? I forget.
cubfan
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 07:10:30 PM »

I was too young to join the site
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 07:13:07 PM »

This is yougo1000. I know I am probably going to be banned. Again. But I am sorry if I was stupid back then and you took my stupidity and made it a running joke. It bugs me I was made fun of even though I just wanted to talk politics. I am 14 now and have moved on to other interests(including baseball). It just makes me feel bad that I joined this site just to talk politics but I end up being a running joke on the site. Sad

Hey man, at least it is a legendary running joke!
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 07:15:31 PM »

lol
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 07:20:18 PM »

Can someone fill my in on the deets?
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 07:23:31 PM »

Cub fan = HP
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 07:27:04 PM »

baseball > politics
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 07:38:36 PM »

No. You both need to be banned.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 07:59:26 PM »

I forgive you.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 12:06:45 AM »

You know, it doesn't help your case that you were still vandalizing Wikipedia as recently as a few months ago.  Continue to work on maturing, and maybe in a few years you can come back.  Before you try to do that, email an admin first, because just simply showing up will definitely get you rebanned.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 10:58:30 AM »

You know, it doesn't help your case that you were still vandalizing Wikipedia as recently as a few months ago.  Continue to work on maturing, and maybe in a few years you can come back.  Before you try to do that, email an admin first, because just simply showing up will definitely get you rebanned.

How do you vandalize Wikipedia?

Don't tell him.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013, 11:18:17 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2013, 03:47:25 PM by Torie »

You know, it doesn't help your case that you were still vandalizing Wikipedia as recently as a few months ago.  Continue to work on maturing, and maybe in a few years you can come back.  Before you try to do that, email an admin first, because just simply showing up will definitely get you rebanned.

Obviously if the guy really wanted to come back, and had some level of maturity, he would have indeed done what you said, as opposed to just making a scene here to bitch about it via the sock route. Haven't we made it clear that going the sock route is the worst possible road to take to reinstatement, and said it over, and over, and over again? jmfsct v Mods. But I doubt that  either the desire or the maturity was in play here.

Addendum:  I now understand that probably the sole reason for the prior banning was age, so the issue is indeed just the form of the re-entrance - a less serious matter, but one that is not irrelevant.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2013, 02:48:45 PM »

You know, it doesn't help your case that you were still vandalizing Wikipedia as recently as a few months ago.  Continue to work on maturing, and maybe in a few years you can come back.  Before you try to do that, email an admin first, because just simply showing up will definitely get you rebanned.

Obviously is the guy really wanted to come back, and had some level of maturity, he would have indeed done what you said, as opposed to just making a scene here to bitch about it via the sock route. Haven't we made it clear that going the sock route is the worst possible road to take to reinstatement, and said it over, and over, and over again? jmfsct v Mods. But I doubt that  either the desire or the maturity was in play here.

Addendum:  I now understand that probably the sole reason for the prior banning was age, so the issue is indeed just the form of the re-entrance - a less serious matter, but one that is not irrelevant.

Xahar is the youngest ever allowed here......and I hope we don't grant exceptions to others.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2013, 02:58:33 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2013, 08:43:07 PM by Torie »

The subject poster has allegedly now reached the requisite age of 14[13], so this is not a matter of granting exceptions Grumps.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 03:05:57 PM »

Obviously is the guy really wanted to come back, and had some level of maturity, he would have indeed done what you said, as opposed to just making a scene here to bitch about it via the sock route. Haven't we made it clear that going the sock route is the worst possible road to take to reinstatement, and said it over, and over, and over again? jmfsct v Mods. But I doubt that  either the desire or the maturity was in play here.

Addendum:  I now understand that probably the sole reason for the prior banning was age, so the issue is indeed just the form of the re-entrance - a less serious matter, but one that is not irrelevant.

Xahar is the youngest ever allowed here......and I hope we don't grant exceptions to others.

When he was underage, I don't think anybody knew that he was underage.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 03:41:54 PM »

I was only a month below the threshold when I joined and didn't mention it to anyone until later. I think there are others who are in the same boat as me.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 03:43:01 PM »

I was only a month below the threshold when I joined and didn't mention it to anyone until later. I think there are others who are in the same boat as me.

There you go, and our lil boy is all grown up now.  Cry  I like the beard by the way.  Smiley
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2013, 05:44:19 PM »

A user named "cubfan" has created a thread titled "Disappointed."

In other news, water is wet.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 05:52:09 PM »

Obviously is the guy really wanted to come back, and had some level of maturity, he would have indeed done what you said, as opposed to just making a scene here to bitch about it via the sock route. Haven't we made it clear that going the sock route is the worst possible road to take to reinstatement, and said it over, and over, and over again? jmfsct v Mods. But I doubt that  either the desire or the maturity was in play here.

Yougo was 10, and posted quite a bit before he was banned.  I think he might hold the record.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2013, 08:11:44 PM »

No.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2013, 08:15:09 PM »

Wait, we have a minimum age?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2013, 08:27:29 PM »

The minimum age for posting here is 13.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2013, 09:04:05 PM »

Is there a maximum age limit?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2013, 09:07:17 PM »

This place shaves enough years off one's life that I doubt that's an issue.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies