Wolfentoad Memorial Liberal Courthouse, Pacific Justice Bacon King Presiding (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:15:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Wolfentoad Memorial Liberal Courthouse, Pacific Justice Bacon King Presiding (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wolfentoad Memorial Liberal Courthouse, Pacific Justice Bacon King Presiding  (Read 3861 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: January 10, 2014, 04:44:42 PM »
« edited: January 10, 2014, 04:48:21 PM by Oakvale »

IN RE PROJECT MANAGER OF OPERATION SAVE THE PACIFIC (BK0007)

5. During the State of Emergency, the authority of the Special Project Manager shall only be limited by: Federal law, Federal executive order, or judicial order.

Well he's already violated that any number of times, but guess what? He's on the Supreme Court! I guess Duke covered the bases on this one.

On the contrary, if there's an instance in which an action taken violates federal law it will simply not take effect. No harm done. As you can imagine a radical program that had to be developed at such an urgent speed inevitably will fall afoul of some regulations.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 03:20:25 PM »

Morning, comrades. Mr. Justice, I have the posts to which you're referring. The state of emergency indeed was ended all the way back in January, after a little over two weeks, by executive order of the then-president.

Mr. President,

Since the Pacific stimulus bill has passed, as Pacific Special Project Manager I'm humbly requesting you issue an executive order declaring an end to the State of Emergency declared on January 9th, 2014.

6. The State of Emergency shall be ended only by: Senate resolution, Federal executive order, judicial order, or a unanimous act of the Pacific Council signed by the Pacific Governor.

This will continue the Pacific's (often rocky) path to recovery and a return to normality in the region, and aid my transition into the oversight and advisory role as outlined in the stimulus legislation.
Oh yes.

Executive order  #691:

I declare an end to the state of emergency in the pacific region. Please proceed as you normally would. Good luck.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies