Wolfentoad Memorial Liberal Courthouse, Pacific Justice Bacon King Presiding (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:34:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Wolfentoad Memorial Liberal Courthouse, Pacific Justice Bacon King Presiding (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wolfentoad Memorial Liberal Courthouse, Pacific Justice Bacon King Presiding  (Read 3875 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 09, 2014, 07:10:16 PM »

Sounds good to me.

I'll be around if needed.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 07:00:03 AM »
« Edited: June 24, 2014, 07:02:59 AM by DemPGH, Pres.-elect »

Dear Mr. Kingman:

This thread reminds me of the dark days of inactivity and revolutions and takeovers. Tongue

It's just that much more exciting that things have picked up in recent months. Nonetheless, we require your services for the following task. Cranberry at this time assumes control as Acting Governor. Pursuant to III.8:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you!

Kind Regards,
DemPGH, Pres.-elect
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 10:12:46 AM »
« Edited: August 26, 2014, 10:14:31 AM by DemPGH, President »

The federal government could request an injunction on the judicial matter pending review if this court would accept that. There's this matter and the recent matter in the Mideast where proper procedure was clearly not followed in the appointment of a Senator, but it depends upon whether the federal government's concern is valid or not, and I don't see why it wouldn't be, but it is the justice's call.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 10:36:37 AM »

I'm a concerned Pacifican. I'll file if necessary.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 03:14:53 PM »

The federal government could request an injunction on the judicial matter pending review if this court would accept that. There's this matter and the recent matter in the Mideast where proper procedure was clearly not followed in the appointment of a Senator, but it depends upon whether the federal government's concern is valid or not, and I don't see why it wouldn't be, but it is the justice's call.

Which matter are you referring to? If it's the "Operation Save the Pacific" stuff I'm fairly certain that my acknowledgement of the council's action is an entirely moot point; I distinctly recall Oakvale ending the state of emergency under the terms of sections 5/6 of the original decision but I'm unable to locate whichever thread it was buried in.

Nevertheless I welcome any legal challenges or queries on any topic, if you affirm your desire for the commencement of a formal case and specify the subject(s) that will be under scrutiny, I'll gladly commence the proceedings posthaste

I was referring to the judicial matter. IMO, it should be done as an amendment - so if I choose to file, I'll do so in the next 24 hrs. or so. Thank you for calling attention to the issue, your honor!

(I will make a point to read the regional page more closely more often).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies