Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:46:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 132025 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

« on: November 07, 2013, 05:45:41 PM »

My underwear split today and I spent hours with one ball perilously close to the edge.

The story might be more interesting if you explained what type of physical activity you were doing that caused them to split.

They were too tight for my junk.
I can't imagine wearing underwear that tight can be at all comfortable even under the best of circumstances...
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 02:15:26 PM »

I've oddly enough started hitting the gym pretty hard now. I did a health screening at work a few weeks ago, and it didn't turn out pretty well, and I don't really wanna die in the next two years or so.. I'm down 22lbs since mid June, and that was without going to the gym. I don't have any pictures of a scale, but unlike some pathological liars, I will take pictures for proof of my progress.
Good for you for getting healthy!
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 12:11:11 PM »

Worst Update thread ever.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 01:09:25 PM »

Did somebody get out of the wrong side of bed this morning? Or is the problem is that your bed only has one side, so that you get of the wrong side of the bed every morning?

I value sincerity. You should try it some time.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 10:14:41 PM »

How many pictures of Jesus are we talking about here? Do you have an icon corner? No worries about graven images?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 08:49:29 PM »

I think I'm going to try and make a new friend or two. It's been a long time since i last made a friend I could use a new friend or two.
How's the pop consumption?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 09:10:16 AM »

Have arrived in Warsaw where I'll be studying this semester. Wish I spoke at least a little Polish, though... Smiley
Are there any residual bad feelings between the Poles and the Germans these days?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies