Thorough List of Employers Cutting Hours (and Jobs) Due to Obamacare (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:25:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Thorough List of Employers Cutting Hours (and Jobs) Due to Obamacare (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Thorough List of Employers Cutting Hours (and Jobs) Due to Obamacare  (Read 1730 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 21, 2013, 05:46:02 PM »

It's interesting how a large % of the cutters are government. Virginia seems to be one of the worst offenders there.

How much you want to bet it's Republican county commissioners, Republican mayors, Republican city councils, ect.?

My county is making cuts and we're a GOP county council/commissioners, city council with a Democrat Mayor.

Then, your Democrat mayor really isn't involved in the county budget cuts, is he/she?

Not really opining on the subject here; it's just obvious facepalm statements annoy me.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 11:49:12 AM »

Honestly Inks, I think your employer is BSing you--or quite possibly themselves. Some businesspersons act on incorrect perceptions of market conditions, including misunderstanding legislation. It's entirely possible even large employers are misreading the law and responding (in)appropriately.

Or, I could be just hypothesizing out my backside......
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies