Why are right wing morons more likely to comment on sites than left wing morons? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:14:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Why are right wing morons more likely to comment on sites than left wing morons? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why are right wing morons more likely to comment on sites than left wing morons?  (Read 3714 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: October 26, 2013, 09:13:59 AM »
« edited: October 26, 2013, 09:19:58 AM by Torie »

I don't trawl all those sites, but I must say the posts are high quality on right wing Red Racing Horses, but it is focused even more than here, on psephology. Anyway, having stipulated to my relative ignorance, it may be that "right wing morons" are more literate than "left wing morons," so they pound the keyboard more. What percentage of the population is really capable of reading stuff, and typing out posts?  50% perhaps?

And what percentage of the population are intellectually mature and informed on the major issues out there, and can express themselves well?  5%? And particularly these days, many of the issues are extremely complicated to parse. It is not all about same sex marriage, or abortion. It's about Obamacare/medicare/medicaid, macro-economics and tax policy, pension plans, high college tuition costs, global warming cost-benefit analyses and attendant scientific issues that leave me confused (thank heavens for Snowguy there), and a dysfunctional secondary educational system. It's not easy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies