Why are right wing morons more likely to comment on sites than left wing morons? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:31:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Why are right wing morons more likely to comment on sites than left wing morons? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why are right wing morons more likely to comment on sites than left wing morons?  (Read 3715 times)
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 25, 2013, 01:46:17 PM »
« edited: October 25, 2013, 01:53:01 PM by Progressive Realist »

Simple.  Right-wingers tend to occupy the middle of the intelligence spectrum while left-wingers occupy the lowest and the highest (at least Democratic voters as a whole; many of the less intelligent Democrats don't understand liberal vs. conservative).  However, the lower-middle end, in which many of these comments are from, is generally more conservative (note that Atlas, both left and right, is at the upper end of intelligence).

You're mixing up intelligence and education. They are far from the same.  

A common fallacy of the snobs. Tongue

Anyway, what Bacon King and Gully said. I also think that right-wing morons feel less inhibited about posting things like, "Barack Obama is a Communist who wants to destroy America!" on "mainstream" sites than left-wing morons, whose equivalent posts would include, "America deserves to be destroyed by Communists", etc.

Finally, I question whether there is an equal number of morons on the Left and Right in America. Somehow, I suspect that the Right has a disproportionate share...Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies