Rick Santorum or Michele Bachmann
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:57:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Rick Santorum or Michele Bachmann
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Rick Santorum or Michele Bachmann  (Read 1540 times)
Peter the Lefty
Peternerdman
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 03:35:56 PM »

Bachmann.

I've never considered Rick Santorum insane. He's a mean-spirited person with a lot of very mean-spirited ideas and opinions. But he's not crazy.

Rick Santorum is mean-spirited how? Is it because he doesn't believe in giving people enough money to never have to work?

Have you heard the things he's said about gay marriage?

Many times and I don't agree with him, but Democrats say mean things about the rich and abortion. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to say it.

Other than TNF and Opebo, who has said anything discriminatory towards rich people?

And who has said that marriage equality would lead to the demise of the United States?

The Westboro Baptist Church and Rick Santorum.

Lots of Democrats elected to office.
The Democrats, as unprincipled and opportunistic as they can often be, haven't and don't engage in that type of fearmongering while taking those godawful positions.  And Santorum's homophobia goes way beyond his gay marriage positions.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 06:27:47 PM »

Bachmann.

I've never considered Rick Santorum insane. He's a mean-spirited person with a lot of very mean-spirited ideas and opinions. But he's not crazy.

Rick Santorum is mean-spirited how? Is it because he doesn't believe in giving people enough money to never have to work?

Many times and I don't agree with him, but Democrats say mean things about the rich and abortion. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to say it.

Other than TNF and Opebo, who has said anything discriminatory towards rich people?

And who has said that marriage equality would lead to the demise of the United States?

The Democrats, as unprincipled and opportunistic as they can often be, haven't and don't engage in that type of fearmongering while taking those godawful positions.  And Santorum's homophoa goes way beyond his gay marriage positions.

The Democrats engage in fearmongering in other ways. They paint the picture that if you don't vote for them, the economy will get so bad that you won't have a job.
Marnetmar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -8.24

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 07:22:59 PM »

Bachmann.

The Democrats, as unprincipled and opportunistic as they can often be, haven't and don't engage in that type of fearmongering while taking those godawful positions.  And Santorum's homophoa goes way beyond his gay marriage positions.

The Democrats engage in fearmongering in other ways. They paint the picture that if you don't vote for them, the economy will get so bad that you won't have a job.

So does the Republican party.
Darth Plagueis
Kazakhstan

Political Matrix
E: 5.65, S: 1.45

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2013, 10:11:51 PM »

Bachmann.

So does the Republican party.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2013, 02:49:32 PM »

Both are hate spewing nut cases, but Bachmann is more insane.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies