SENATE BILL: Sex Work Act of 2013 (Law'd) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:43:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Sex Work Act of 2013 (Law'd) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Sex Work Act of 2013 (Law'd)  (Read 1898 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: November 01, 2013, 10:54:46 AM »

I tend to oppose a measure to force someone to carry condoms with them at all times. If someone wants to bang without it, great, and if that sex worker doesn't have one and the client wants to use one, his client simply doesn't have to have sex with them. Fining them for not carrying a condom, well, seems a bit much, right? It's all about freedom to raw dog it, my friends. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 11:20:22 AM »

I tend to oppose a measure to force someone to carry condoms with them at all times. If someone wants to bang without it, great, and if that sex worker doesn't have one and the client wants to use one, his client simply doesn't have to have sex with them. Fining them for not carrying a condom, well, seems a bit much, right? It's all about freedom to raw dog it, my friends. Tongue

It's akin to requiring people to have fresh food in a school lunch. It's entirely for the citizens' health, and it serves the dual purpose of reducing healthcare costs for the country (since we'll be footing the bill for whatever that unsheathed sausage does).

I suspect you will be offering that this afternoon in 58th Senate, correct "Governor" Tyrion? Wink

Yes Tongue

Well, the poor boy in the school cafeteria has no choice but to eat the food being served, or he will go hungry. He has no choice.

Here, the client of the sex worker can chose not to have sex with the worker if they do not carry a condom. Sex is great, but it is not as essential as eating, understand? I don't want to see poor little Jimmy go hungry, but I don't care if Mike has to find another sex worker to fulfill his primal urges. No, I won't lose any sleep over that.

I will say this little provision isn't a deal breaker, I am just putting my two cents out there. Tongue
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 11:47:22 AM »

Lesbihonest, if you're a sex worker, you are assuming the risk of catching an STD. Wink

I just feel like it's an unnecessary regulation, but maybe it's just me. If a client wants to raw dog, they will regardless of whether this law is in place, and if they want to wrap it up, they will find someone who has a condom with them.

The point of legalizing things like this is to make it more accessible, and implementing such a requirement only hinders Mike from getting it in. It doesn't make anyone safer because condoms remain an option, not a requirement, and even if you made it a requirement, no one could feasibly enforce the law unless you reorganized the whole industry and forced it indoors, in regulated buildings with security everywhere, which would never fly here.

I don't want to drive perfectly good sex workers from the industry merely for forgetting to carry a condom! I want to keep The People employed, not slam them with fines. Look at it this way: how often do you forget condoms? I always do! It's a mistake. If the client wants a condom, they can say thanks, but no thanks, I will go elsewhere. Simple as that. Think about it. Think about how simply this solution is.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 12:22:44 PM »

I am thrilled to see Tmth stand up for the freedom to engage in raw, passionate lovemaking, no strings or plastic attached!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 10:29:06 AM »

You all are such prudes. Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix