22 Percent of Americans identify at libertarian (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:28:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  22 Percent of Americans identify at libertarian (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 22 Percent of Americans identify at libertarian  (Read 3257 times)
Link
« on: October 30, 2013, 08:51:40 AM »

Hardly surprising though.  When I was in high school I don't recall ever hearing the word libertarian.  Talking about politics wasn't something we normally did.  Only when presidential elections were happening did anyone really talk about politics.  And even then it was just to either make fun of someone or say who they would vote for.  And really that was only a few obnoxious males.

I just don't see a lot of black, non-white Hispanic, Asian, etc people foaming at the mouth discussing libertarianism.  None of them are clinging to their guns and as long as they can go to church on Sunday they don't think a Chanukah display at an airport is taking away their religion.

Ask the average black guy what he thinks of a Chanukah display and he will say it looks pretty and move on with his life.  He has no idea he is supposed to be upset and mailing checks to Ron Paul.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies