The People's White House: Duke Administration (On my Farewell) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:58:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's White House: Duke Administration (On my Farewell) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's White House: Duke Administration (On my Farewell)  (Read 17942 times)
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« on: November 07, 2013, 01:56:05 PM »

Duke, you trying to tell us something? Do you need to talk? Tongue
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 05:29:49 PM »

Duke, you trying to tell us something? Do you need to talk? Tongue

If you haven't noticed, it has been a rough few days this week. We lost Griffin and Homely, at least temporarily, and I had way too much to drink yesterday. I am happy to report I have not lost anyone women, so all is well in that department. Rest assured, my administration is busy at work trying to hold things together as we weather these difficult times.... God save us all

I was really getting at the women part. Glad to hear it.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 01:23:54 PM »

Nix has my full and unconditional support.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 02:36:48 PM »

I formally request that the President has a shot for me.

I'm starting a formal petition to get the President drunk.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 10:30:09 PM »

I formally request that the President has a shot for me.

I'm starting a formal petition to get the President drunk.

Tonight, I will take 53 shots - one for every approval percent I have as Glorious Leader of this great nation. Join me and my approvals on this train ride to hell, Mr. Sirnick.

I'm down.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 07:53:06 AM »

All the bacon, all the eggs.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 03:16:10 PM »

I always like to give explanations to The People when I post a redraft to clear up any confusion you all may have. My latest experiment is the Let The Regions Get Their Highway Money. The gist behind this is, no region has legislated this, so we may as well do away with it.

Badger brought up a good point, and since I am in full on lawyer mode at the moment, it hit home to me. Drunk driving is not only dangerous for the idiot who gets behind the wheel, but it also effects the victim of the drunk driver, if there is someone involved. Asking regions to implements standards that are supported by scientific research is not overbearing because it is for the public good.

I have given the regions a reprieve for 6 months to pass this legislation, and if they fail to do so by July 1, they will begin losing the money until they do comply with this legislation. I think it is a fair compromise and will only benefit the public.

Plus, we are improving communication between the federal and regional government, and that is always a good thing.

Breaking News: You can't take away money that's not in our budget.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 03:29:21 PM »

I always like to give explanations to The People when I post a redraft to clear up any confusion you all may have. My latest experiment is the Let The Regions Get Their Highway Money. The gist behind this is, no region has legislated this, so we may as well do away with it.

Badger brought up a good point, and since I am in full on lawyer mode at the moment, it hit home to me. Drunk driving is not only dangerous for the idiot who gets behind the wheel, but it also effects the victim of the drunk driver, if there is someone involved. Asking regions to implements standards that are supported by scientific research is not overbearing because it is for the public good.

I have given the regions a reprieve for 6 months to pass this legislation, and if they fail to do so by July 1, they will begin losing the money until they do comply with this legislation. I think it is a fair compromise and will only benefit the public.

Plus, we are improving communication between the federal and regional government, and that is always a good thing.

Breaking News: You can't take away money that's not in our budget.

Let's reframe this: the Federal government will increase your highway funds by 10%! Sounds good, doesn't it?

This bill mainly changes the compliance date given the original version had passed in 2009/2010. It allows the regions to finally legislate this and receive the additional 10% permanently. As the bill was currently written, there was no way the region could comply with the bill even if they wanted to because the old date had passed.

Oh I'm sure you worked out the dates just fine. Its just like I said in the thread on the government board --the Senate is out of touch. They only come to the regional executives when they need something.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 11:31:43 PM »

I believe in a thing called love
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 06:40:12 PM »

I welcome Simfan's return to the great region of the Northeast. The People have longed for the return of their fallen hero --and he has returned. Today is a great day for all of Atlasia. Let us cease making remarks and start the drinking!
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 04:05:37 PM »

Matt was a great VP and served well. Hopefully he will be hanging out with all of the ladies now.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 07:17:21 PM »

A truly glorious day! At long last, The People's Ticket is upon us- a most, most glorious day!
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2014, 11:28:55 AM »

Someone for the love of God please do this so we can all quickly forget about my essentially non-existent second stint and instead remember my golden legacy

Why did you quit the second time?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies