The People's White House: Duke Administration (On my Farewell) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:29:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The People's White House: Duke Administration (On my Farewell) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The People's White House: Duke Administration (On my Farewell)  (Read 17919 times)
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« on: November 14, 2013, 05:38:22 PM »

I thank President Duke for the trust that he has placed in me. Atlasia deserves a competent, active, and impartial Game Moderator, and if I am confirmed, I will do my best to provide you with one.

Averroes, to start things up, I would love to have a number of how many people have joined in the Basic Income Guarantee since its start...
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 06:40:07 PM »

We are already reducing Corporate rates to the brackets you have (though the Nix one actually has 0% tax rate up to 100K). As for the rest of the bill, I am for it.

I was unsure about what we had done and how to change the current tax code. Nix seemed to think we could pass it in the budget or keep it separate, but either way, I would like to see this done so we can encourage domestic growth and discourage offshore cash hoarding.

That is perfectly true Mr. Maxwell. Duke, our Corporate Taxes are much lower now, and I'm deeply sorry if I couldn't tell you earlie. Despite of the out-dated tax reform, the rest of the bill will be good for Atlasia.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 09:09:47 PM »

GAWorth will make a Leip's job and I hope he could keep it up with my good work!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 01:52:26 PM »

I guess I should know by now that I can't leave Atlasia for a weekend without something terrible happening. It's like clockwork!

That said, I'm back to my regular scheduled activities.

Something terrible? What?
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 09:08:45 PM »

We need a SoIA as well!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 09:17:54 AM »

At the expense of our community of faiths?
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 10:50:38 AM »

Not all African countries persecute gay people, and there are plenty of other countries far worse than Russia on this. And Ukraine?
Ukraine was pretty unecessary but anyway, I'll provide further detail on how we are going to deal with those immigrants who are seeking asylum!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 04:10:39 AM »

What a beatiful surprise!
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 11:16:04 PM »

An article will be released tomorrow.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2014, 10:16:28 AM »

I can go on a bombing raid for 30 days without congressional authority. Following this, I need Senate authorization, which I have already said I will seek. Don't worry, we haven't done anything yet!

Yes and we're sending an aircraft to the region, which doesn't mean whatsoever that we're bombing Iraq by now... =P
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies