It is unconstitutional to sticky Planet Corp on the Fantasy Elections board
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:53:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  It is unconstitutional to sticky Planet Corp on the Fantasy Elections board
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: It is unconstitutional to sticky Planet Corp on the Fantasy Elections board  (Read 3581 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2005, 05:46:06 PM »

Sheesh.  We all make mistakes when we're newbies.

Akno was right:
But a disturbing trend I have noticed is that when people not always active in fantasy come by and say something that someone not educated in fantasy politics would, we tell them to go away or otherwise act very smug. Educate the guy, don't shove him out because he doesn't understand the way things are done.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2005, 05:57:50 PM »

Akno was right:
But a disturbing trend I have noticed is that when people not always active in fantasy come by and say something that someone not educated in fantasy politics would, we tell them to go away or otherwise act very smug. Educate the guy, don't shove him out because he doesn't understand the way things are done.

Yeah, I actually would like to see Akno return to Fantasy politics one day, it didn't seem like he did anything really wrong, but that's just my opinion.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2005, 06:28:09 PM »

Yeah, I actually would like to see Akno return to Fantasy politics one day, it didn't seem like he did anything really wrong, but that's just my opinion.

Personally, I've always defended Akno.  As far as I know, all he did was to lie about not knowing about the fact that GirlGoneWild* was IrishDemocrat.  Sure, perhaps he should have spoken up, but quite honestly, I don't really care.

*I can't remember if you were around for this.  Essentially, GirlGoneWild was the first big scandal in Atlasia.  In a nutshell, IrishDemocrat was worried that he might lose re-election in his Senate race, so he created a second account known as GirlGoneWild and registered this person in his district, likely intending to basically vote for himself twice.
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2005, 07:20:34 PM »

Okay. This was a *small* goofup which I made. Now I'm locking this thing.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2005, 12:29:29 AM »

Why, oh why...I think newbies shouldn't be so sensitive. Also, only some of you have trouble, so perhaps the reason lies more with you than with the rest of the forum. But I guess left-wingers aren't always so good with grasping the concept of personal responsibility.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2005, 12:44:14 AM »

Why, oh why...I think newbies shouldn't be so sensitive. Also, only some of you have trouble, so perhaps the reason lies more with you than with the rest of the forum. But I guess left-wingers aren't always so good with grasping the concept of personal responsibility.

Gustaf...long time, no see!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies