I'm addicted to pop
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:59:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I'm addicted to pop
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Author Topic: I'm addicted to pop  (Read 11635 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2013, 04:16:49 AM »

Wow.  Progress.  Constructive advice.  This update is way better.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2013, 02:17:26 AM »

ugh so I fell off the wagon, On thanksgiving at work they had pies and pop for us to eat and drink. Also I came home from work at 3pm and we ate but my aunt had brought two liter of Mountain dew over I drank half of it that day and the other half the next I also had a large pop from McDonalds. I also had a two liter of orange pop over two days earlier this week. I had a large McDonalds pop and 20oz of Pepsi on Thursday. Today I had 20oz of Chery Coke and Mello Yellow. I also had a can of squirt and a large Cherry Coke from Wendys on Tuesday. I need to get back off the pop drinking. I had been doing quite well only having a few pops a week. I probably had 300oz of pop in the last week.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2013, 12:07:01 PM »

Since it's apparent The Update is dead, I guess it's time we went all in on Pop.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2013, 07:29:50 PM »

Since it's apparent The Update is dead, I guess it's time we went all in on Pop.

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2013, 11:34:10 AM »

Well he's online right now (11:30AM) and has been every day last week too.......so when CAD goes kaput he might have time to start a new one.  No one can miss that much without dire consequences.

But, alas, Dukey, back to "pop".
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2013, 05:11:10 PM »

ugh I just bought a two liter of pop and im currently a quarter of the way through it. I need to stop drinking this pop.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2013, 05:15:45 PM »

'Drinking a Diet Coke now.

'Cheers!
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2013, 05:24:31 PM »

regular Coke is way better. Also I'm trying to cut my pop way down. What ever pop I have I drink all of it as quick as I can. I can't seem to save a two liter of pop for like 4-5 days drinking a little each day. I'm currently halfway done with this two liter now. My estimate time to finish it is about 6:30pm EST, about an hour from now.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2013, 05:29:45 PM »

regular Coke is way better. Also I'm trying to cut my pop way down. What ever pop I have I drink all of it as quick as I can. I can't seem to save a two liter of pop for like 4-5 days drinking a little each day. I'm currently halfway done with this two liter now. My estimate time to finish it is about 6:30pm EST, about an hour from now.

I mean, I can see the parallels to The Update, and I guess it shouldn't be surprising given this is a spinoff, but still, this one lacks quality.

What kind of "pop" do you normally drink? Given the volume you drink, you must be a connoisseur at this point.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2013, 05:49:44 PM »

I mean, I can see the parallels to The Update, and I guess it shouldn't be surprising given this is a spinoff, but still, this one lacks quality.

What kind of "pop" do you normally drink? Given the volume you drink, you must be a connoisseur at this point.

I seem to mostly drink Faygo Moon Mist which is like Mountain Dew. I can get a two liter for 1.19 plus deposit at the party store that is like 300 ft from my house, I buy a lot of pop there since it is so convenient. I will drink any pop though.  I love Cherry Coke. I get regular Coke when I go to McDonalds. I wish they had Cherry Coke but they don't. Sometimes they have Mexican Coke at the grocery store that I buy but it is a dollar for a 12oz glass bottle.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2013, 06:04:35 PM »

I seem to mostly drink Faygo Moon Mist which is like Mountain Dew. I can get a two liter for 1.19 plus deposit at the party store that is like 300 ft from my house, I buy a lot of pop there since it is so convenient. I will drink any pop though.  I love Cherry Coke. I get regular Coke when I go to McDonalds. I wish they had Cherry Coke but they don't. Sometimes they have Mexican Coke at the grocery store that I buy but it is a dollar for a 12oz glass bottle.

When I'm at a sode fountain, my ideal 'mix' is about 2/3 Diet Coke, 1/3 Coke. You lose most of the calories, but get a good hint of the Coke taste.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2013, 06:07:58 PM »

When I'm at a sode fountain, my ideal 'mix' is about 2/3 Diet Coke, 1/3 Coke. You lose most of the calories, but get a good hint of the Coke taste.

I should try that, I have been told to try half diet and half regular but maybe starting with 25% diet would be good. I really need to stop drinking pop in general though since it is bad for me and my teeth. I went a week with only drinking a few pops I think I can do it again.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2013, 06:31:56 PM »

I should try that, I have been told to try half diet and half regular but maybe starting with 25% diet would be good. I really need to stop drinking pop in general though since it is bad for me and my teeth. I went a week with only drinking a few pops I think I can do it again.

Try drinking it through a straw; it bypasses your teeth Cheesy
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2013, 08:07:14 PM »

No wonder why your emoticon doesn't have any.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2013, 09:37:34 PM »

I almost always do drink through a straw, I still have had a ton of cavities.

I ended up drinking the whole two liter I finished at about 7:30pm about 2 and a half hours to drink it all. I hope I can sleep tonight since I have to work at 10am tomorrow. It really sucks having a party store only a few hundred feet from your home where you can buy pop at. I may have to turn to more drastic measures to stop my pop drinking.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2013, 06:32:33 PM »

Crap I had a bad day at work, I think my boss doesn't like me. So I picked up 2 two liters of pop, I'm currently drinking one of them. I also was quite hungry after work so I went to Wendys and got a 30oz Cherry Coke and some food. I was hoping to not have any pop today but that will not happen.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2013, 06:46:21 PM »

Crap I had a bad day at work, I think my boss doesn't like me. So I picked up 2 two liters of pop, I'm currently drinking one of them. I also was quite hungry after work so I went to Wendys and got a 30oz Cherry Coke and some food. I was hoping to not have any pop today but that will not happen.
Try mixing some rum or whiskey in your pop.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2013, 05:54:19 PM »

I was Smiley addicted to Diazepam Sad
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2013, 12:07:36 AM »

I need to start exercising. I should try bike riding even though it is winter. I love bike riding in the good weather seasons. Dressing right seems to be key. The main problem is the wind in your face. I will start slow and go short distances at first. It gets pretty cold here it can get under 20 degrees for the high in January, also it gets dark at 5 pm when the temp really drops fast. This will help me drink less pop as I won't feel like pop after a ride. I feel good after a ride.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2014, 08:45:15 PM »

Bad day I got fired today so I already drank half a two liter and just got another one.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2014, 12:35:15 AM »

Bad day I got fired today so I already drank half a two liter and just got another one.
I'm sorry to hear that. Sad

I'm working hard at cutting down my pop intake - I'm currently on whitestrips for my teeth, so have banned myself from drinking dark pop. Granted, I'm still doing Sprite and Ginger Ale. I actually didn't have any today, though I did have two cans yesterday and three the day before.
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2014, 02:54:41 AM »

Why??? they can't just fire you from a union job
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2014, 06:15:57 AM »

I am addicted to cophenhagen and wintergreen dip.

buzzin so hard
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2014, 01:28:23 AM »

Why??? they can't just fire you from a union job

It was within a 60 day probationary period, nothing the union could do, not that they would have. Apparently I wasn't in the union yet.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2014, 01:32:48 AM »

Also I had 5 32oz pops today. I went to Monster Jam monster truck show, you could buy a 320z pop cup and get free refills for 7 dollars, the other pop was like 5 dollars so it was a good deal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies