I'm addicted to pop (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:39:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I'm addicted to pop (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm addicted to pop  (Read 11813 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 26, 2014, 03:50:16 PM »

Seriously I'm addicted to pop I have drank over 100 ounces of it today. I drink like at least 300 oz a week if not more. I think I'm addicted it is so tasty. I hate diet pop and would rather drink water. I would lose like 20+ pounds if I stopped drinking it and would not feel so bad. I tried to just buy a smaller one but that didn't work the two liter is only 1.19 plus .10 deposit right now very cheap. I hate to think of how much I spend on pop. I should tell them not to sell me pop. Ugh I need to stop drinking pop. They need support groups for excessive pop drinkers. I considered switching to beer because I won't drink nearly as much like only two beers but beer is more expensive.

What the hell is with the .10 deposit for a ******* 2-liter of soda, and what's with the "right now" language?  Does soda in Michigan fluctuate like produce? 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 04:55:38 PM »

if you're in or near a major city I guarantee you there's a 12-step group that at least tangentially addresses this.

The image of a man writing heartfelt apologies to all the people he felt he harmed over the years with his "pop" drinking is almost too much for me.  I'm gonna blow a funny fuse.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 03:16:00 PM »

Well, looks like "pop" is just the Joey to The Update's Friends
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 09:34:45 PM »

Also I was invited to a kids birthday party my friends kid turns 1 in a week and the party is next Saturday. There will be mostly adults though but the kids 5 cousins will be there most likely. I need to get a gift though.

Okay.  This has gone on quite long enough.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 08:55:12 PM »

I have decided to give up pop except on rare occasions, it has been two days since I had pop. I went on a pop binge over the weekend drinking 250 oz of pop in 30 hours. I felt quite bad and my teeth hurt.

Is this a real thing or some sort of elaborate parody?

What does it matter if it's awful? 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies