NM Police anal-probes man 8 times in search for drugs
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:01:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NM Police anal-probes man 8 times in search for drugs
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: NM Police anal-probes man 8 times in search for drugs  (Read 1447 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2013, 10:13:40 PM »

Turns out Texas had a case similar to this early this year with some vagina searches for marijuana

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/08/05/2415191/texas-police-pull-over-three-women-and-search-their-vaginas-for-marijuana/

The female cops who were called in to do the searches were fired, while the male cops who made the stop and called in the female cops were suspended.  Makes for a nice Texas twist.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2013, 10:23:38 PM »

Pretty pathetic
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2013, 10:45:32 PM »

Under the sack in not the same as up the butt.  Furthermore, the guy would have had to have been a contortionist to stash it there while driving.

This factually, 2 + 2 = 5 incorrect. Happens CONSTANTLY. So unless there's dozens of contortionists in my neck of Ohio....Wink

While driving?  Well, maybe for small quantities.  Still, if anything, this reinforces my point that the war on drugs is detrimental to society. Is the harm that drugs do really so bad we want to have people regularly jamming stuff up their butts and have police regularly inspecting butts for contraband?
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2013, 01:11:59 AM »

Under the sack in not the same as up the butt.  Furthermore, the guy would have had to have been a contortionist to stash it there while driving.

This factually, 2 + 2 = 5 incorrect. Happens CONSTANTLY. So unless there's dozens of contortionists in my neck of Ohio....Wink

While driving?  Well, maybe for small quantities.  Still, if anything, this reinforces my point that the war on drugs is detrimental to society. Is the harm that drugs do really so bad we want to have people regularly jamming stuff up their butts and have police regularly inspecting butts for contraband?

This even goes beyond the uncomfortable butt stuff.  This guy was forced to drink a gallon of colon cleansing solution, was intubated, had an IV in his arm and while he was passed out had a camera stuck up his insides.  This is a total violation of the doctor-patient relationship.  This is absolutely bonkers and clearly a civil rights violation, warrant or not.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2013, 01:24:33 AM »

I be the cops are now thinking "We should have planted some evidence in there first"
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies