NM Police anal-probes man 8 times in search for drugs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:16:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NM Police anal-probes man 8 times in search for drugs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NM Police anal-probes man 8 times in search for drugs  (Read 1454 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 08, 2013, 08:23:35 PM »

Time for the voice of law and order to chime in. Wink

Seriously though, i'd like to know whether there was a warrant obtained first. In Ohio a body cavity search without a warrant baring legitimate medical emergency. That said, people hiding drugs inside their butts or vaginas when discovered by the cops or brought to jail is VERY common. Cops warn them repeatedly 'don't bring drugs into the jail or it's another felony charge. And yet they do, over and over.

And can I just add that contrary to the airheaded myth of cops being sadistic pervs, they do NOT enjoy having to do strip searches--especially the 'turn and cough' part--at ALL. It is not the high point of their jobs to put it mildly.

Now why the heck they kept going after 7 dives is a tad beyond me.

Why the heck they did even the first dive is beyond me.  After all, why would someone be smuggling dope there when they are driving?  I can see doing it when they are trying to smuggle the stuff into some place, but while simply driving?

Better yet, he was exiting a Wal-Mart parking lot.  Fifty-year old man just decided to go walk around Wal-Mart with drugs up his butt.  
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 10:13:40 PM »

Turns out Texas had a case similar to this early this year with some vagina searches for marijuana

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/08/05/2415191/texas-police-pull-over-three-women-and-search-their-vaginas-for-marijuana/

The female cops who were called in to do the searches were fired, while the male cops who made the stop and called in the female cops were suspended.  Makes for a nice Texas twist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies