NM Police anal-probes man 8 times in search for drugs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:43:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NM Police anal-probes man 8 times in search for drugs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NM Police anal-probes man 8 times in search for drugs  (Read 1456 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 08, 2013, 12:40:42 PM »

What's really atrocious is that the medical center the police took him to in order to do the search billed Eckert for what they did.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 08:17:08 PM »

Time for the voice of law and order to chime in. Wink

Seriously though, i'd like to know whether there was a warrant obtained first. In Ohio a body cavity search without a warrant baring legitimate medical emergency. That said, people hiding drugs inside their butts or vaginas when discovered by the cops or brought to jail is VERY common. Cops warn them repeatedly 'don't bring drugs into the jail or it's another felony charge. And yet they do, over and over.

And can I just add that contrary to the airheaded myth of cops being sadistic pervs, they do NOT enjoy having to do strip searches--especially the 'turn and cough' part--at ALL. It is not the high point of their jobs to put it mildly.

Now why the heck they kept going after 7 dives is a tad beyond me.

Why the heck they did even the first dive is beyond me.  After all, why would someone be smuggling dope there when they are driving?  I can see doing it when they are trying to smuggle the stuff into some place, but while simply driving?
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 08:59:00 PM »

Why the heck they did even the first dive is beyond me.  After all, why would someone be smuggling dope there when they are driving?  I can see doing it when they are trying to smuggle the stuff into some place, but while simply driving?

First off, yes, it's not at all uncommon for dealers to store their stash down below. indicted a fairly active dealer the other week who, just as tips indicated, carried his under his sack. Secondly, it's much more common for people holding to keister stash their drugs upon seeing the cops (notwithstanding the sphincter-tightening effect of seeing rollers in the rear view). Wink

Under the sack in not the same as up the butt.  Furthermore, the guy would have had to have been a contortionist to stash it there while driving.  Given all they did to this guy, they'd better have had some reason to have been suspecting him of carrying before hand, with the traffic stop having been done solely to give them n excuse to start their escalating series of searches. Even with a tip tho, I cant see how it would have justified what they did.  It's stuff like this that is why I am in favor of calling a halt to the War on Drugs.  The corrosive effects on society from trying to fight it are at least as bad as the drugs themselves.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 10:45:32 PM »

Under the sack in not the same as up the butt.  Furthermore, the guy would have had to have been a contortionist to stash it there while driving.

This factually, 2 + 2 = 5 incorrect. Happens CONSTANTLY. So unless there's dozens of contortionists in my neck of Ohio....Wink

While driving?  Well, maybe for small quantities.  Still, if anything, this reinforces my point that the war on drugs is detrimental to society. Is the harm that drugs do really so bad we want to have people regularly jamming stuff up their butts and have police regularly inspecting butts for contraband?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies