Immigration plan (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:42:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Immigration plan (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Immigration plan  (Read 2451 times)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 10, 2013, 09:53:13 AM »

-Secure the border right away. Put the military on the border.
hahahahahahaha no.
-Fine Mexico, force them to pay us for everylast Illegal.
what
-Deport everylast Illegal Immigrant.
no
-Put a 10year ban on Immigration. No immigrants allowed into this country, from ANY country.
You have a severe misunderstanding of how America came to be. Immigrants is 99.1%% of this entire country and Native Americans would literally be the only people left.
-Give large tax cuts to companies that hire in America.
Or give them to companies that hire more than 50 employees in the United States.
-Make it law that companies have to hire in America, bring jobs back from overseas. Ban hiring of non-American citizens from companies.
So the Brazilian family next door is going to have to move out because they weren't born here?!
-Increase the amount of border patrol by one hundred times.
Oh my god just no

You have a very bad understanding of how our nation came to be, and how our economy works. Your family who came here long before you are immigrants and I'm sorry they cannot find a job, but instead of blaming it on immigrants maybe look at yourselves?

1. No it wouldint dude, I know this for a fact. 2. Like I have TONS of friends who are able and want to work (at the same place I work) but they can't because management hires Illegals so they can pay them 5cents an hour. 3. If we deport them, Americans can take their jobs. Ever since the amnesty bill of the 1980s, things have gone to hell. 4. Also their criminals, if we give them amnesty or guest worker it will just attract more. 5. I advocate getting rid of them all, a ban on immigration for 10years then after we have unemployment down to 3% reconsider our policy.

1. It would
2. According to Ohio Law, all workers who work in your state need to authorize if the person they are hiring is illegal or not, and if you think your employer is hiring illegal immigrants, then you can call (866) 347-2423 to call the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and tell as much as you know, including the name of the business, the location of the business, the details of the suspected illegal immigrants, and your name, but you can remain anonymous. You can also tip them online, which I know you have an internet connection.
3. That amnesty bill made it harder for illegal immigrants to get hired, by a lot, and tried to get those immigrants eligible for amnesty so they could work then.
4. They are not criminals, nearly all came here for a better life.
5. You are not a smart man.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies