Nothing to see here
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:52:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Nothing to see here
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Nothing to see here  (Read 6913 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2013, 04:30:08 PM »

As somebody who has had people wish that I commit suicide, I don't give a damn about the human dignity of a savage bully. Which is what the Update enablers are.

What the heck?  Its the anti-Updaters who are bullying Bushie.  We love him.  He's our Bushie.

At this point, the constant badgering from some to reopen it, even when it's pretty clear that he does not want to, is borderline bullying.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2013, 04:32:38 PM »

As somebody who has had people wish that I commit suicide, I don't give a damn about the human dignity of a savage bully. Which is what the Update enablers are.

What the heck?  Its the anti-Updaters who are bullying Bushie.  We love him.  He's our Bushie.

At this point, the constant badgering from some to reopen it, even when it's pretty clear that he does not want to, is borderline bullying.
Just look at Memphis's signature and the implication it makes.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2013, 04:34:42 PM »

Regarding drj. Born with and still has functional male equipment. Takes female hormones, wears female clothing, and considers self female. We had a rough introduction, but I've grown to appreciate drj.

You've met in person?  I hear those trans like a 'rough introduction', if you know what I mean.
Not in person. I didn't know of drj until the entire forum was playing the pronoun game. It was a combative moment. I think it was good that everybody got to express their feeling on the matter clearly. We even got a good sock out of it. I believe the sock's name was Wyoden.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2013, 04:38:01 PM »

Do you disagree with the content? I'm certain I'm not as good at anything as Bushie is at storytelling. It's harder than it seems. I know. I tried and failed. If I were as good at something as Bushie, I wouldn't let anybody tell me to stop. We all have our innate talents in life. It's not just effort. VanGogh was born to be an artist. Newton was born to be a mathematician. Bushie was born to Update.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2013, 04:42:53 PM »

Do you disagree with the content? I'm certain I'm not as good at anything as Bushie is at storytelling. It's harder than it seems. I know. I tried and failed. If I were as good at something as Bushie, I wouldn't let anybody tell me to stop. We all have our innate talents in life. It's not just effort. VanGogh was born to be an artist. Newton was born to be a mathematician. Bushie was born to Update.

And memphis exploits Jeff's exploitation of orphans by sticking "funny" pictures of them in his signature.  OK, I guess we've established what everyone's talents are here.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2013, 04:49:33 PM »
« Edited: November 11, 2013, 04:52:44 PM by memphis »

What the heck?  Its the anti-Updaters who are bullying Bushie.  We love him.  He's our Bushie.

And memphis exploits Jeff's exploitation of orphans by sticking "funny" pictures of them in his signature.  OK, I guess we've established what everyone's talents are here.
I see nothing funny about the children in that pic. Their lives are miserable, I'm sure. And through no fault of their own. Why on earth would you find suffering African children funny? Huh And how has Bushie exploited the children? By sending them money? He has misled them, but that is not at all the same thing as exploitation, Mr Lawyer.
As it happens, I would have preferred a solo pic of Bushie. Unfortunately, he unfriended me on facebook quite a while ago (as he is wont to do), so I had very few pics of him to choose from. It was either this one or the split screen of him and Allison. I chose this one because he is front and center whereas in the split screen, he is only in half the picture. I'm sure some sort of clever person could have cut her out and expanded the split pic, but I am not so talented with computers and didn't care to spend a lot of time figuring it out.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2013, 05:04:30 PM »

What the heck?  Its the anti-Updaters who are bullying Bushie.  We love him.  He's our Bushie.

And memphis exploits Jeff's exploitation of orphans by sticking "funny" pictures of them in his signature.  OK, I guess we've established what everyone's talents are here.
I see nothing funny about the children in that pic. Their lives are miserable, I'm sure. And through no fault of their own. Why on earth would you find suffering African children funny? Huh And how has Bushie exploited the children? By sending them money? He has misled them, but that is not at all the same thing as exploitation, Mr Lawyer.
As it happens, I would have preferred a solo pic of Bushie. Unfortunately, he unfriended me on facebook quite a while ago (as he is wont to do), so I had very few pics of him to choose from. It was either this one or the split screen of him and Allison. I chose this one because he is front and center whereas in the split screen, he is only in half the picture. I'm sure some sort of clever person could have cut her out and expanded the split pic, but I am not so talented with computers and didn't care to spend a lot of time figuring it out.

You're telling me that you can figure out how to use the forum, create topics, and post, but you can' use paint to crop the kids out or remove their faces?  I don't buy that.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2013, 05:46:50 PM »

I have no idea how to use paint. I'm not a computer person. I can use the internet, true, but that's a ubiquitous skill in 2013, analagous to reading in the 20th century. If you would like to crop the children out of the image and email me the result, I'd be happy to change my signature. I'd rather not include them if they are confusing people. I still don't know how you could find African orphans funny. Their lives are extremely sad.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2013, 06:11:53 PM »

I have no idea how to use paint. I'm not a computer person. I can use the internet, true, but that's a ubiquitous skill in 2013, analagous to reading in the 20th century. If you would like to crop the children out of the image and email me the result, I'd be happy to change my signature. I'd rather not include them if they are confusing people. I still don't know how you could find African orphans funny. Their lives are extremely sad.

I don't find them funny.  Note that I put the word "funny" in quotation marks, indicating that while it seemed that it was supposed to be funny, it was not (using the quotation marks to indicate that the word is only alleged to be true).  Your signature was intended to be humorous, was it not?  If not, what was the point of it at all?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2013, 06:13:30 PM »

Email sent... that took about 2 minutes to do.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2013, 07:54:14 PM »

I don't find them funny.  Note that I put the word "funny" in quotation marks, indicating that while it seemed that it was supposed to be funny, it was not (using the quotation marks to indicate that the word is only alleged to be true).  Your signature was intended to be humorous, was it not?  If not, what was the point of it at all?

I think it's just there to protest/mourn the loss of The Update due to the Moderator gang's intimidation of Bushie.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2013, 07:55:44 PM »

I think it's just there to protest/mourn the loss of The Update due to the Moderator gang's intimidation of Bushie.

We're not intimidating Bushie. And mourning the thread could be done without using that image.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2013, 08:09:46 PM »

You still hold office in Fantasy Elections…
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2013, 08:38:47 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2013, 12:30:53 AM by Sbane »

You still hold office in Fantasy Elections…

She's NM-AM though. She doesn't give a sh**t.

Edit: To not be a douche like others here. Sorry, totally forgot.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2013, 03:07:41 PM »

If there are seriously people who only come here to masturbate to the 'comedy' of a guy with serious emotional problems destroying what remains of his life I don't think losing them is any great loss. I get the impression that if Bushie literally killed himself you'd all laugh and declare it GREAT WRITING!!!!! or whatever.

We'll be better off without the sick Update enablers.

This is probably the best post anyone has made in the forum community section all year.  Couldn't agree more, Oak!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2013, 03:20:35 PM »

If there are seriously people who only come here to masturbate to the 'comedy' of a guy with serious emotional problems destroying what remains of his life I don't think losing them is any great loss. I get the impression that if Bushie literally killed himself you'd all laugh and declare it GREAT WRITING!!!!! or whatever.

Suicide, as tragic as it is, does not preclude great art. Sadly, many of the greatest went out that way.

Were you always such a pathetic and repulsive human being or did you have to work at it for a few years?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2013, 03:30:18 PM »

Suicide, as tragic as it is, does not preclude great art. Sadly, many of the greatest went out that way.

Were you always such a pathetic and repulsive human being or did you have to work at it for a few years?

X, he's right, you're a bore, now go away.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2013, 05:47:13 PM »

X, he's right, you're a bore, now go away.

The friends of Bushie, such a charming crowd. Bushie, do you agree with your best friends that you killing yourself would be a great work of art? Can we hear from his other great fans like Lief and Duke?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2013, 05:57:58 PM »

lol, gustaf commenting on the "charmingness" of others

glass houses, stones, etc.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2013, 06:04:20 PM »

lol, gustaf commenting on the "charmingness" of others

glass houses, stones, etc.

What have I ever done that is comparable to taking pleasure in someone's death? Or, for that matter, cheering on mass slaughter of innocent civilians just because they are Jews. Or is me reminding you of that one of the things you find so uncharming?

(and would you mind answering the question? Do you also think Bushie killing himself would be a great work of art? And do you think Memphis is a good friend of Bushie expressing his heartfelt sympathy?)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2013, 06:09:20 PM »

If your only reason for visiting an online community is to watch and cheer as a man insistently and proudly destroys himself, then good riddance.

This and this.  I used to respect you, Kitteh.  Enphasis on used to.
You're so overly dramatic.  Emphasis on overly.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies