Office of Midwest Archduke Cris - POLLS ARE OPEN ON AN IMPORTANT AMENDMENT.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:56:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Midwest Archduke Cris - POLLS ARE OPEN ON AN IMPORTANT AMENDMENT.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Office of Midwest Archduke Cris - POLLS ARE OPEN ON AN IMPORTANT AMENDMENT.  (Read 5137 times)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2014, 11:46:54 AM »

Address

Sorry for haven't updated my campaign schedule for the past days, but I spent my time in Minnesota, North Dakota, Manitoba, Montana, Wyoming and Colorado.

I desire to invite all the Midwesterns to go to vote in the Archduke and Althing elections. It is very important having a great turnout in this election. My first preference for Althing is for RR1997, that will be a great Representative. My second preference is for GAworth, that is doing a great job in the Althing and I'm sure that he will continue. My third preference is a symbolic preference for Branden Cordeiro, the Federalist from my home state of Colorado, that withdrawn of the race. I hope to see him in the Midwest Politics in a recent future. Fourth preference for Gass, that is demonstrating to be a valid Representative.

My next passage is on my work as Archduke. In these day, the Althing has approved the Texting While Driving Abolition Act. The MW Immigration and Integration Act is still on the floor, but I think and hope that for the end for the next week, the text approved by the Althing will be on the Governor's desk.
The WAMSR Creation Bill, with whom all the Nuclear Power Stations built in the Midwest will be WAMS Reactors, is on the floor and I think that for the end for the next week, the text approved by the Althing will be on the Governor's desk.
Also, I announce that in the next days I will present a bill to honor all the current and past Representatives, Archdukes and Governors.

About my new role in the Lumine Team for the October Presidential Election. I'm proud to be in this team and to help my great friend and Senator Lumine to be elected President. Senator Lumine has done so much for our nation and for our region and he deserves our support. As said in the new ad paid by the Midwest Federalist Party, Lumine has done a great job for the Midwest and he deserves our vote. I hope that a lot of Midwesterns and Atlasians, of all parties, will support this man that is ready to be our president. Stay tuned for important annoucements by the campaign. It will be a great campaign and Lumine will be a great President.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2014, 05:30:19 AM »

STATEMENT

Tryon is the legitimate President of Atlasia, and Snowstalker and Hashemite are simple crazy. Oklahoma is a state of the Midwest Region, is not under the control of the "Revolutionary Junta Armed Forces.".
Snowstalker and Hashemite haven't authority to exercise any form of power over the Atlasia and Midwest citizens.
I'm very confident that Snowstalker and Hashemite will be secured at the justice.
God bless the Midwest, God bless Atlasia!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2014, 08:59:02 AM »

I desire to thank Representative GAworth for his resolution, that now is on the floor in the Althing.
I also desire to thank the President and all the others Atlasian citizens that have defended our region from the occupation of Wonderment, Amity and Mirth by the Pacific forces.
I hope that Governor Simfan will follow our resolution and the President's order.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2014, 08:44:17 AM »

Congratulations to GAworth, Vega and Gass3265 for the victory in the Althing election.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2014, 02:30:28 PM »

Polls are still open on an important amendment: Don't Miss 3 Consecutive Votes in the Althing Amendment.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=203937.0
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2014, 03:37:08 AM »

I'm so happy that you won election to a full term in the Senate! It was extremely close, but I'm very happy that you were one of the Senators that won a term. You've been such a great Archduke, there's no doubt in my mind you'll be a great Senator!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2014, 05:04:56 AM »

Congratulations!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length