Office of HagridOfTheDeep
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:38:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of HagridOfTheDeep
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Office of HagridOfTheDeep  (Read 2130 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2015, 09:05:53 PM »

It's fair enough that you didn't want to talk endlessly about your win, but you could have simply come out and said that immediately. I didn't mean to imply that the job you did was inadequate, but rather that I think disappearing in order to duck the commentary isn't an altogether appropriate reaction.

Regardless, that is in the past and I do agree that we need to re-evaluate our expectations for many cabinet positions, including SoIA. I remember a time when we suffered through several underperforming GMs and when we didn't even have the position following very poor performance by its incumbents, so I am confident that every position can be consistently active and productive if we are willing to put the effort into making that happen.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2015, 12:12:54 PM »

Hey all! Just want to apologize for missing the last few days. I've been vacationing in New York City. I didn't take a leave of absence because I expected to still have wireless access on my phone, and I was doing okay, but it cut out on me a few days ago and I wasn't able to log in. I'm home now and all should be good, but yeah... I didn’t really want to pay the roaming rates for data. Tongue

Hope things have been good!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies