Census Bureau of Atlasia: RG Fritz (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:16:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Census Bureau of Atlasia: RG Fritz (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Census Bureau of Atlasia: RG Fritz  (Read 33169 times)
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« on: December 05, 2013, 07:42:12 PM »

Napoleon deleted his change to the "Reality or Nothing" party, presumably so that the Progressive Union could fill his vacant seat.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 09:41:18 AM »

OK, so Napoleon deleted his post (again) and is now attempting to register as an independent, though I'm sure he would have screen-captured his old post before doing so.  He submitted his attempt to register with the Progressive Union just in time for the RG's update so that the official record of his party status on the Census is with the P.U.

Well, I can't say he's not clever.

homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 01:06:28 PM »

Statement Regarding The Liberal Party

Over the past week, I sent PM's to the 7 remaining Liberal Party members, asking them to register as something else.  Four responded by re-registering as I had asked.  One responded that he was too lazy to do it, and the other two did nothing.

With 3 registered members remaining, technically this is still a "major party" under current law.  I think it is abundantly clear there is nothing major about this party- it is defunct, and exists in name only.  I have therefore made an executive decision: this office will no longer list the Liberal Party as a major party.

(If actual party members complain, I could change my mind.)

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Well, the Constitution does require you to recognize a three-member party as a "major" party, but of course it's up to you how you want to organize your Census update table. The Liberals could be categorized as "other", but still recognized as a major party, I suppose. As far as I know, it's OK to treat a major party like a minor one in this respect, so long as you are sure to consider it "major" in accordance with the Constitution.

I sympathize with your annoyance about this, though. The Constitutional amendment doesn't even require "organized political parties" to have any organization!
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 01:15:28 PM »

When I was RG, I refused to recognize voter registrations in Canada because of this:

In my interpretation, Canadian provinces are not "states".
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 03:04:41 PM »

When I was RG, I refused to recognize voter registrations in Canada because of this:

In my interpretation, Canadian provinces are not "states".

I misunderstood your answer, when I asked the question some months ago.  In my view, "states" can be interpreted to also include provinces and territories.  We do, after all, permit registration in DC, which is not a state.

Fine. You're the boss now. Wink
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 08:47:25 AM »

I can't argue with this.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 01:30:21 PM »

You have nothing to apologize for. Atlasia is indebted to you for your service.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies