opinion of don rumsfeld (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:55:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  opinion of don rumsfeld (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
ff

hp

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 54

Author Topic: opinion of don rumsfeld  (Read 1173 times)
Peter the Lefty
Peternerdman
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 14, 2013, 08:15:45 PM »

what is getting old?  asking for opinions of political figures?

No, the ones that you make in order for you to demonstrate your unbridled love of George W. Bush and all his policies.  Calling Paul O'Neil a "disloyal twat" for criticizing the worst President in post-Buchanan history makes it quite clear that your entire reason for making individual politics threads is to demonstrate that you are not only an incredibly right-wing "Democrat," but also a troll.
Peter the Lefty
Peternerdman
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 08:19:32 PM »

what is getting old?  asking for opinions of political figures?

No, the ones that you make in order for you to demonstrate your unbridled love of George W. Bush and all his policies.  Calling Paul O'Neil a "disloyal twat" for criticizing the worst President in post-Buchanan history makes it quite clear that your entire reason for making individual politics threads is to demonstrate that you are not only an incredibly right-wing "Democrat," but also a troll.

i stated that im not a huge don rumsfeld fan.
Peter the Lefty
Peternerdman
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 07:49:31 PM »

sorry folks.  asking for an opinion of don rumsfeld isnt 'trolling.'  it is absolutely ridiculous to think so.

learn to live with differing opinions than your own.  it will help you in life.

Real quick question; why do you have a red avatar? What Democratic policies do you actually agree with? Because you've been supportive of Republicans (and not moderate ones), or very conservative Democrats in every poll on this subforum, and you've claimed that  the rest of the red avatars are right wing. So why do you continue to have a red avatar, if you don't agree with anything the others say, and if you think they're too right-wing?

i have a red avatar because i am a registered democrat.  i vote pretty heavily democrat.  for example, i voted for obama twice.  i voted for deval patrick (once).  i voted for elizabeth warren and ed markey for the senate and martha coakley.

when democrats support, as obama has, cutting social safety net programs and increased gun 'rights', i believe that is pretty right wing.  have you seen how some democrats on this board speak of welfare, section 8 and food stamps?
When you idolize Bush and Cheney but accuse Obama of being too gun-friendly, I can't take you seriously.  And the fact that you take issue with Obama's cuts to social programs while calling for the privatization of social security just makes it more obvious.  And the Democrats on this board are quite left-wing compared to the average real life Democrat, in stark contrast to you. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies