HI Gubernatorial Election 2014 Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:27:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  HI Gubernatorial Election 2014 Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HI Gubernatorial Election 2014 Discussion  (Read 5140 times)
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« on: April 25, 2014, 09:30:07 PM »

I honestly would be a far better governor than any of those clowns.  I'm certainly more educated, eloquent, and with better ideas than any of them.  The culture on these islands is so insular that it pushes to the top the most stupid people.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 05:58:30 PM »

Does anyone have any idea what this Ige character believes in?  No one here in Hawaii seems to know anything about him.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 06:33:29 PM »

Does anyone have any idea what this Ige character believes in?  No one here in Hawaii seems to know anything about him.

He's your standard rank and file Democrat. I think he supported Gay Marriage before it became "cool" to do so. He's a budget wonk, often wanting to spend more on social programs than Abercrombie.

Nothing that notable though.

We shall see.  The impression I get from talking to people (many of which are well-connected in the local Democratic party) is that he only won the primary because he wasn't Abercrombie and the general election because of the D next to his name.  No one seems to know anything about him.  I watched some of his tv interviews and he never gives a proper answer to any question (which is rather typical for a Hawaii politician) and he's not particularly articulate either.  I honestly liked Aiona more (for the record I didn't vote this time).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies