Right-wingers OUTRAGED that prostitutes are allowed to buy health insurance
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:00:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Right-wingers OUTRAGED that prostitutes are allowed to buy health insurance
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Right-wingers OUTRAGED that prostitutes are allowed to buy health insurance  (Read 1369 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2013, 09:11:12 PM »

Starting the penalty small is so stupid. Whenever a system is new, you want to set expectations immediately. When a new highway opens, the police don't ignore it the first week. They flood the road with speed traps, so people know they have to follow the rules.

I'd agree with this as well.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2013, 09:49:40 PM »

Even those who abuse their bodies by practicing homosexuality will be able to get insurance!

The more times change, the more things stay the same, huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19LRYd4enG4
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2013, 08:38:04 PM »

Starting the penalty small is so stupid. Whenever a system is new, you want to set expectations immediately. When a new highway opens, the police don't ignore it the first week. They flood the road with speed traps, so people know they have to follow the rules.

Considering the many travails the ACA went through to get through congress by the skin of its ass (and losing the public option and 50 state medicare expansion along the way) was a higher penalty remotely feasable politically?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2013, 09:19:40 PM »

Considering the many travails the ACA went through to get through congress by the skin of its ass (and losing the public option and 50 state medicare expansion along the way) was a higher penalty remotely feasable politically?

Of course not. Instead they rendered it largely toothless, and something of a joke. As I was saying ...  damn it stop it Torie, you have been told that you say too much, too often, about the ACA, like a broken record, and basically you are full of sh*t about it, and clueless to boot, so damn it, "we" want you to just stop it, and stop it now, you trolling spam artist you.  Tongue
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2013, 09:22:44 PM »

Of course not. Instead they rendered it largely toothless, and something of a joke. As I was saying ...  damn it stop it Torie, you have been told that you say too much, too often, about the ACA, like a broken record, and basically you are full of sh*t about it, and clueless to boot, so damn it, "we" want you to just stop it, and stop it now, you trolling spam artist you.  Tongue

Um, what do you mean "they" rendered it toothless? That's our party's handiwork Torie.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2013, 09:38:09 PM »

Thanks for the correction of my little erratum, Badger (at least I know for sure now, I am not the most "pinko" "Pub" around here, which is a relief). My mind is going!  I can't get anything perfectly right anymore. I need to stop practicing law. Help! Sad

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2013, 11:27:04 PM »

Oh of course not. But that's just because the GOP is a bunch of political hacks, not because it was a bad idea.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2013, 01:43:17 PM »

I didn't know that right-wingers completely avoided using the services of prostitutes!

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies