The Sage Garden (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:27:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Sage Garden (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Sage Garden  (Read 25992 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: December 18, 2013, 02:01:48 PM »

Nothing good will come out of the 2016 election; then again, pretty much every president has been a ruling class war criminal. The thug in office now will be replaced by something no better.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »

Boring and full of Nazis, so like Idaho without the partial redeeming feature that is potatoes.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 07:47:27 AM »

More proto-sage.

People like some Atlas liberals are part of the reason why we've been losing the South. Look at Arkansas; they still have New Deal infrastructure in place and are solidly Democratic at a local and state level. Though some of the blame lies on some Blue Dogs being crybabies, some of it does lie on the rise of the DLC and the Democratic Party's abandonment of its history from 1832 to 1980 as the party of the working man to instead be the party of yuppies and women.

I don't even know what that's suppose to mean.  What does women's issues have to do with infrastructure?  I mean, I suppose he has a point that Democrats haven't had an easy time trying to pass real comprehensive infrastructure plans in Congress (for a number of reasons, of course), but that aside, what is the point he wanted to make?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 09:21:39 PM »

We need a leftist response to the State of the Union, not just a response from the even worse reactionaries. The idea that a imperialist neoliberal thug should represent the "left" is disgusting.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 09:07:16 PM »

A degenerate prostitute, like all Italians, of course. Remember, Berlusconi was no different to the false idol Renzi, or the tragically flawed (if well-intentioned) Mussolini himself - Rome has long been the Babylon of our age, so it is unsurprising that the Cuomo family has singlehandedly waged a shameful crusade against the white working classes of New York state for generations. Herr Cuomo's son merely continued this vicious task upon his succession as Il Duce.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 02:27:17 PM »
« Edited: June 16, 2014, 02:31:16 PM by Emperor Scott »

My reaction to this thread:

Seriously, though.  Why is it such a big deal?  If you were circumcised, chances are you don't remember it, and you have nothing for which to compare your current 'penile state' to the one you had when you were born.  I would also point out that, all controversy aside, there are non-religious reasons for why parents choose to circumcise their sons. They may not be valid to you, but let's try not to act as if this is even remotely comparable to getting a hand chopped off.  Circumcision only makes a noticeable difference if it's performed on females, and of course, most developed countries have outlawed that practice.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 11:56:47 PM »

I stand by the content of everything I said in all of those posts. The first two and last two are considerably more impolitic than I wanted them to be and I apologize for that.
That's convenient as you've provided precious little content outside of personal attacks in this thread.

Ha!  A guy who thinks of the Pope as nothing more than "a creepy old man in a cape" lecturing others on personal attacks.

Please, oh sage, further enlighten us with your theological wisdom. Roll Eyes
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 12:08:32 AM »

I stand by the content of everything I said in all of those posts. The first two and last two are considerably more impolitic than I wanted them to be and I apologize for that.
That's convenient as you've provided precious little content outside of personal attacks in this thread.

Ha!  A guy who thinks of the Pope as nothing more than "a creepy old man in a cape" lecturing others on personal attacks.

Please, oh sage, further enlighten us with your theological wisdom. Roll Eyes
Tell me again about how the SBC is a cult, Mr Religion Expert.

Dude, I think you knew damn well what I meant when I called the SBC a cult.  Structurally, is it a cult?  No.  Does that in any way change my opinion of how the vast majority of its churches operate, often to the detriment and marginalization of those who aren't associated with it?  Hell no.

Try again, though - this time, without semantics 'gotchas.' Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies